Client Director - Health
- Join an evolving Digital and direct business servicing SME clients across Australia
- Be part of an organization with global networking and continuous personal development opportunities
- Join a leadership team focussed on driving growth and a great customer experience
At Aon, we understand the importance of having flexible work practices to allow our colleagues to be their very best. We offer Hybrid work solutions which allows our colleagues to work from their place of choice, in conjunction to the local Aon office. The Opportunity:
Be part of Aon Affinity's progressive digital journey for the growing SME segment, as we further develop our specialised products and risk solutions for small businesses across Australia. As part of Aon Affinity's leadership team, you will play a pivotal role in developing the marketing and servicing (delete administration) of our customized insurance programs for industry partners, and their members or affiliates, as well as digital products for the wider SME industry.
Reporting to the Managing Director of Affinity, you will have full responsibility to run and grow the Health sector business, overseeing the profitable growth, vision and strategy, relationship management of B2B clients, acquisition through digital and call based channels and team of approximately 20 staff.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Consulting with various Affinity / Aon colleagues to plan for future customer base needs, streamline operations and drive commercial growth
- Increasing revenue growth through association development, and identifying market trends that are impacting segment customers and developing marketing and sales strategies to capture opportunities for new business
- Overseeing the recruitment and retention of a high performing team of Client Executives and Client Relationship Managers
- Attending and participating in industry events
- Helping with product utilisation, innovation and the digital channel strategy
- Reporting on retention and acquisition, providing insights into service and sales effectiveness
- Ensuring exceptional levels of customer satisfaction through achievement of NPS score
We are looking for an innovative, engaging and inspiring people leader with a strategic approach and business acumen, able to develop products, clients and growth. Although not required, a connection or background within any of our Health client groups would be desirable, such as Dieticians, Personal Trainers, Allied Health, Psychologists, Massage Therapists, Chiropractors, Physios, Podiatrists.
We will also be looking for:
- A passionate approach to staff development, coupled with relevant management experience
- Relevant insurance experiences, with an understanding of various risk solutions / policies
- Affinity or scheme based experience coupled with understanding of the role of channel strategy in reaching a volume of prospective customers
- Demonstrated track record of delivering results, including growth and retention targets
- Experience with budgeting, forecasting and the provision of regular reports
- Experience bidding for new business and servicing business groups and their members/employees
We're a team of authentic and smart individuals focused on providing exceptional value to our clients and our local communities. Meaningful and genuine relationships are at the heart of our business success and we're proud of our positive impact.
Here at Aon, you're always more than just a job title. We encourage and support you to expand your knowledge and grow alongside some of the best people in the business - in Australia and throughout our connected global networks.
How to apply:
- As a valued colleague of Aon, you (and your family) have access to benefits that support your holistic wellbeing
- You will receive a generous Group Salary Continuance Insurance (SCI) policy which will provide you with up to 75% of your salary
- Aon actively supports employees who wish to pursue work-related studies
- Aon colleagues gain access to the Well One app. The Well One program aims to support colleagues in balancing emotional, physical, lifestyle and financial wellbeing
Please submit your up to date resume with relevant experiences.
Aon is committed to creating a winning and inclusive culture with growth and development opportunities for everyone. Diversity is the foundation on which we have built our world-class organization, unparalleled in delivering distinctive value through the work we do.
We embrace an inclusive culture where our people trust each other, respect diversity and share ideas freely.