See job description for details
Exciting new role looking for a full-stack developer open to Permanent opportunities and Working from Home.Working From Home Available
$90,000 - $110,000 + Super Your new company
A leading multi-disciplinary consulting firm requires a C# .NET Developer for a permanent or contract opportunity, commencing immediately. The company promotes a collaborative and supportive work environment, offering exposure to leading technologies and flexible work arrangements, with options for 100% remote work from anywhere in Australia, if preferred. Your new role
As a member of a creative and technical group, you will participate at all phases of a structured SDLC from inception to design, build, delivery, maintenance and continuous support. You will have exposure to the full development lifecycle including scoping, planning, requirements analysis, design, build, testing, implementation and change management. With the help of a full development team, you will ensure technical quality and security underpins all our Digital Products via following and contributing to our mature methodology and guiding others when needed. What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in this role, you will have:
What you'll get in return
- Strong .NET skills including C#, .NET Core, ASP.NET MVC, Entity Framework.
- Experience with REST APIs and microservice architectures.
- Strong MS SQL Server including performance optimisation and NoSQL databases.
- Experience with Cloud solution structure, API implementation.
- Experience in a fully automated CI/CD environment (Docker, Terraform, Octopus), infrastructure as code, DevOps, automation, SRE principles, logging and monitoring of services.
- Experience with web application security and regulatory compliance.
Working in an organisation where they develop and grow careers, you will be offered an excellent salary package or daily rate, working across a supportive and collaborative team. This organisation prides itself on internal promotion and career development and offers development training. This opportunity offers the option of working 100% remote from anywhere within Australia. Do not miss out! What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role or know of someone who may be, please forward an updated CV to email@example.com. LHS 297508