Business Transformation Consultant-Supply Chain Planning & Operations
At IBM, our IT Business Analysts discover, analyse, and design complex processes within cross-functional areas. You will be responsible for enhancing the quality of IT products and services, analysing data to inform business decisions, and finding technological solutions to business needs. You will also need to have exceptional interpersonal skills as we need people to act as a communication link between the business and IT.
Your Role and Responsibilities
For over 100 years IBM has set the pace for innovation and we aren't stopping now. With over 430,000 employees in almost 200 countries we're always on the lookout for new people to join in our mission to build a smarter planet.
We are investing in scaling our supply chain and financial (SC&F) transformation capabilities in order to support our clients across industries. We are wanting to hire a managing consultant to contribute to pipeline opportunities and lead teams in this area. Key responsibilities:
- Work within and lead teams in the design & implementation of Supply Chain and Finance Transformation engagements, solving client problem statements and delivering value
- Assists in business development activities for Supply Chain and/or Finance Transformation opportunities
- Fostering client relationships through delivery of engagements and proactive identification of client opportunities
- Expected to have solid understanding of Supply Chain and/or Finance Transformation
- Knowledge across at least two industry sectors (Natural Resources, Government and Financial Services are highly regarded)
- Good client relationship skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to frame questions, conduct workshops with stakeholders, understand pain points and synthesise findings
- Ability to conduct quantitative and qualitative analysis at all stages of the delivery lifecycle
- Ability to map business processes and identify optimisation opportunities to reduce waste
- Ability to structure a proposal including development of win themes, solution and pricing
- Ability to re-engineer and design future state workflows to enhance user experiences and simplify the technology landscape
- Ability to perform project and team management activities including managing budgets, reporting, tracking efforts to outcome delivery and client relationship management
- Experience working in agile environments
- Experience working with Design Thinking or Service Design methodologies is highly regarded
- Involved in at least 2 supply chain and/or finance transformation projects.
- Experience with automation and emerging technologies including package workflow solutions, robotic process automation (RPA), AI and blockchain is highly regarded
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise