Business Services - Data & Analytics Delivery Manager
KPMG Australia is part of a global network providing extensive services across a wide range of industries and sectors. Our people collaborate, share their expertise and create innovation as we partner with clients to solve complex challenges, empower change, drive disruption and growth. We look for talented people with the potential to make an extraordinary difference for our clients, our firm and our communities. KPMG's ITS Data & Analytics team
focuses on assisting business to solve complex business issues that add value and/or reduce reputational, operational, financial risks. Supported by our ITS division, the analytics group brings together analytics specialists and subject matter expertise to provide a unique service that allows business to commission one-off pieces of analytics work across on-premise and cloud platforms, proofs of concept or ongoing data-oriented managed services. It represents a critical component to KPMG's analytics strategy. Your Opportunity
We are looking for a Data & Analytics Delivery Manager to join our team, to assist us in delivering and building Data & Analytics services including Firmwide BI reporting platform. You would need to ensure KPMG's D&A platform deliver reliable, feature rich, and cost-effective services within agreed service levels and industry leading quality to achieve the desired business outcome. Delivering Firmwide BI internal Reporting platform use cases in a timely and efficient manner. Effectively and efficiently lead the adoption of business opportunities that relate to the provision of AU and Global ITS D&A capabilities using KPMG Cloud Central Platform.
Work with ITS, Business and external service providers to ensure all D&A solutions are scoped, architected, developed, and implemented to a consistent set of standards and guidelines with appropriate governance and access policy. Work with D&A Operations Lead to ensure adequate handover from project implementation team members to the steady state support.
Your responsibilities include:
How are you Extraordinary?
- Leading Data Analytics solution delivery end-to-end using agile methodology and as per the agreed timelines.
- Delivering Firmwide BI reporting using MS BI Technologies including SSAS modelling and Power BI.
- Gathering business requirements, defining, designing, and implementing Data Analytics solutions.
- Migrate On-Prem BI solution to Azure involving Azure Components such as Data Lake Storage, Data Factory, PaaS SQL, Azure Analysis services, Databricks, Power BI.
- Experience in building Advanced Analytics applications using Python/R, Spark would be added advantage.
- Experience in Technical solution design and day-to-day delivery leadership
- Working actively with D&A team for delivering the solutions in an Agile manner including maintaining the Azure DevOps board, creating user stories, and running associated ceremonies to drive efficient ways of generating business value.
- Develop and enhance ETL frameworks with relevant security, monitoring, and audit measures.
- Continuously reviewing and improving delivery standards and procedures.
- Strong communication and stakeholder engagement skills required.
- Periodic measurements and reporting of project KPIs, including timeliness and quality.
At KPMG, we believe diversity of thought, background and unique experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities.
To be considered for this opportunity, your qualifications, skills & experience could include: Qualifications:
The KPMG Difference
- Experience in delivering and building complex Data Analytics & BI Solutions.
- More than 10+ years of experience working in Data.
- Analysing and business consulting with data - data strategy, using relational databases (SQL), data workbench & visualisation tools for project delivery, applying business logic and interpreting results
- Extensive experience in MS BI Suite ( SSIS, SSRS & SSAS Modelling) along with Power BI
- Experience with Cloud technologies specifically Azure, including transformation, design, implementation, and management of a variety of IaaS, SaaS and PaaS solutions in Data & Analytics.
- Experience in dealing with Infrastructure, and Cloud service providers
- Experience in delivering solutions using Agile/DevOps methodology, principles, and approaches to achieve valued business outcomes.
- Expertise in data analysis profiling, investigating, interpreting and documenting data requirements, e.g. data modelling techniques and hands on modelling experience.
- Experience working on a range of data & analytics patterns and workflows, managing BI Platforms that comprise of multiple technology components (for data ingestion, storage, analysis, and visualisations).
- Backend server knowledge of data visualisation tools (e.g. Tableau, Qlikview, PowerBI)
- Knowledge of other ancillary components to the core platform, like network, security, user access, data encryption, backups, and data retention.
- Ability to influence and manage stakeholders across both technology and business divisions.
- Desirable to have knowledge of statistical techniques and analysis (such as regression, clustering, sampling, social network analysis)
- Planning, running, and participating in Data Analytics 'Hackathons', to reach rapid outcomes and do deep, collaborative investigations would also be an advantage.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and people skills and the ability to liaise with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
At KPMG, we're passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. We believe that everyone's unique experiences enable us to deliver meaningful benefits for our people, our clients and communities. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, ages, religions, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, LGBTIQ+ people, those with a disability, women and people with a cultural or linguistically diverse background.
We embrace flexibility as a key principle to allow our people to manage the changing demands of work, personal and family life.
KPMG has a decade-long, proud commitment to Indigenous Australia, as demonstrated by the achievement of an Elevate level Reconciliation Action Plan. KPMG is a foundation member and Principal Partner of Pride in Diversity started in Australia by ACON and the Diversity Council of Australia, and is recognised in the Australian Workplace Equality Index(AWEI) which evaluates LGBTIQ+ inclusiveness in the workplace. KPMG Australia has been consistently recognised as an Employer of Choice in the Australian Government's Workplace Gender Equality Agency(WGEA) annual index.
Flexibility empowers wellbeing
Flexibility enables contribution to the community
Flexibility inspires technology & innovation
Flexibility supports family
Make KPMG the clear choice for your career and be Extraordinary ! Advertised:
17 Nov 2021 AUS Eastern Daylight Time Applications close:
20 Dec 2021 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now