Business Development Manager
Established in Melbourne in 2015, Airwallex is a global payments fintech transforming the way businesses move and manage money domestically and internationally. We have built a global financial infrastructure platform to help businesses transact, collect and pay across 130+ countries and 50+ currencies, without the constraints of the traditional global financial system.
Airwallex is Australia's fastest growing fintech unicorn. We've grown to 13 global locations and have raised over $500 million in funding. Airwallex has been recognised in Forbes' Cloud 100 2020, and placed in the Top 50 of KPMG's Global Fintech100 two years in a row. To support our ambitious growth plans, we're looking for smart, collaborative and passionate people who are looking to make a genuine impact.
Business Development Manager's are focused on selling our product range including virtual and physical cards & FX payment offerings to a host of industries such as eCommerce retailers, marketplaces, technology companies, online travel agents and others that are ideal for our product. Your hard working, thoughtful, consultative approach to sales will allow you to hit the ground running and add value immediately. Success in this role is based on successfully achieving key revenue targets and being a positive culture addition to Airwallex as we continue to scale across the globe. In return, you'll join a high performing, friendly and inclusive team that enjoys significant commission for hitting their targets, whilst being coached and developed by some of the best in the industry.
- Creatively acquiring new customers across Australia and New Zealand through a host of different channels
- Achieve and exceed sales target volumes and revenues
- Report weekly and monthly performance against KPIs, metrics and targets
- Ensure the best customer experience and on-boarding process for new customers
- Continue to add to Airwallex's fun, vibrant culture
What you bring:
- You are a top performing sales professional with a proven track record of new business solution selling
- You are success-oriented and hold yourself accountable for delivering key outcomes, including KPIs and revenue targets
- You take pride in your career and looking to continuously develop and improve your skills as a sales professional
- You work collaboratively with people at all levels and across functions and cultures
- Besides strong analytical skills and an organised way of working, you will have excellent communication and solution selling selling skills (directly tailored to customer needs) and experience in identifying and influencing key decision makers and stakeholders
- You must enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and have a level of maturity to run your own race within the organisation
- You are willing to travel domestically as required
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don't regard colour, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.