See job description for details
About The Role
- A key role within Small Business Banking
- A chance to source new customers to ANZ Bank
- Build a rewarding career in an innovative, fast paced and collaborative environment
Role Location: 55 Collins street Melbourne
Role Type: Full-time, Permanent
As the Business Banking Manager, you will grow revenue, deposits and share of wallet through origination of new small business customers to ANZ, cross selling, relationship management and retention of a set of ANZ small business customers.
You will also hold deep conversations with customers to add value, uncover and meet financial needs and ultimately increase customer share of wallet, products per customer and indirect RHS revenue. About You
To grow and be successful in this role, you will ideally:
- Excellent customer focus with genuine curiosity for understanding customer drivers and delivering solutions to meet their needs
- Strong knowledge of financial statements and credit assessment skills incorporation (background of sound business lending)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and technologically savvy
- Demonstrated people management and coaching skills
- Demonstrated understanding of small/medium business needs and expectations and abilities to originate new business
- Ability to work autonomously; work with a team with proven analytical, negotiation and problem solving skills
ANZ is a great place to grow. We know our people look to their leaders to understand what is and isn’t valued.
Developing a growth mindset is at the heart of our culture. It means we actively encourage people to try new things so we can improve. With effort, we can all learn and grow.
We ask our leaders to practice daily leadership behaviours – things like connecting with empathy, empowering people, growing people selflessly, being curious and creating shared clarity. These are the leadership behaviours we need to transform ANZ. We support our leaders with tools, tips and online coaching. We work flexibly at ANZ and encourage you to talk to us about how this role can be flexible for you. Some of the work we do can be done from home, and some from an ANZ workplace – it’s all about what works for your team, and above all else, our customers!
ANZ recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from diverse candidates. If you are a candidate with a disability, let us know how we can provide you with additional support.
We know many of our roles can be done outside the ANZ workplace so people in these roles can choose to blend working from an ANZ location and working from home.
Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and searching for reference number AUS141304.