Business Analyst with Rish Analysis
Job Description: Mandatory Skills:-
- Assess Applications & Data across the enterprise and enable various analysis (as Is - to be, Gap etc. ) and assessment activities.
- Skill to understand and interpret Functional requirement into Data dictionary, Mapping, Transformation and Data Validation criteria
- Interpret the Data Architecture , Data Design to bridge the gap between business and Technical team,
- Driving Technical for support where required and documenting Data Lineage, Governance, Connectivity, Authorization, and Authentication requirement across the enterprise data landscape
- Full end to end mapping of data flows from source to end point applications and hubs (preferably within a Risk or complex environment)
- Technical understanding across systems. Be able to traverse filesystems, locate and read files, upload and download with scp / sftp via command line.
- Technical, have an understanding of various data bases , computer networks, tcp, ports and connectivity.
- Communication, ability to start with little context and ask searching questions of SMEs and Business Application Owners to reveal technical and business information and distil into visual and text representations.
- Able to articulate requirements for change stemming from new requirements related to the initiatives and a strategic roadmap for risk and data systems.
- Understanding of the risk environment - data integration systems / front end application and subject matter.
- Based on an understanding of where data provided by the existing GIW inputs - flows within Risk systems to identify alternate paths for the ingestion of data from alternate sources.
- Ability to determine data flows, logic provisioning and non-functional aspects necessary.
- Ability to specify requirements in sufficient detail to enable separate squads to complete design and build.
- Produce materials suitable for communication across a variety of stakeholders - Data / Risk - Business and Technology.