Business Analyst - D365FO
What makes Cognizant a unique place to work? The combination of rapid growth and an international and innovative environment! This is creating many opportunities for people like YOU - people with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to make a difference in this world.
At Cognizant, together with your colleagues from all around the world, you will collaborate on creating solutions for the world's leading companies and help them become more flexible, more innovative, and successful. Moreover, this is your chance to be part of the success story. Job Description:
- Analyse customer business needs, understand the current application landscape, draw the road map for applications like Finance, SCM, Retail POS and Replenishment, and define the strategy for rollouts and D365FO platform upgrades, define strategy for stores configuration across the locations by consulting with the stakeholders.
- Required to guide Functional Consultants during the design and build phase of the project pipeline ensuring the solutions effectively interact with business requirements.
- Take ownership of all aspects of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations functionality, working with the business stakeholders and principal enterprise sponsors, ensuring the business best practice of Dynamics 365 F&O and successful delivery of the program.
- Define the strategies for various legacy systems integration.
- Responsible for handling all activities related to the Finance, SCM, Retail and Cloud POS modules, and will be expected to have technical and functional capabilities.
- Research new functional implementations and performing product demonstrations.
- Responsible for engaging with key stakeholders in the management framework to put in place, stable and scalable solutions based on Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations and assist with the on-going development of niche vertical solutions.
- Demonstrates strong qualitative analytic capabilities, particularly in relevant strategy formulation areas such as client, industry, and management issues/challenges.
- Building partnerships and liaising with internal and external stakeholders to determine the services, delivery criteria, and solutions for issues that may arise.
- Guiding functional and technical team members by providing solutions, conducting Classroom Pilot (CRP) training for users and production live support
- Determining ways to reduce costs without sacrificing customer satisfaction.
- Take full ownership of end-to-end project delivery and deliver in alignment with existing SDLC process.
- Salary - >$100,000
If you feel this opportunity suits you, or Cognizant is the type of organization you would like to join, we want to have a conversation with you! Please apply directly with us.
For a complete list of open opportunities with Cognizant, visit http://www.cognizant.com/careers Cognizant is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities. Successful candidates will be required to undergo a background check. About Cognizant
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the US, Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.