- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- 18 Apr 19
- Establish the business analysis approach and provide input for the development of the project business case
- Work efficiently with the stakeholders to elicit project requirements that are fit for purpose
- Support the analysis of program risks and issues
Role Location: Melbourne, VIC
Role Type: Permanent, Fulltime
3 opportunities available
As a Business Analyst (BA), you will work with program stakeholders to analyse and synthesise information, understand the organisational context and complete business analysis activities. This includes eliciting, documenting and managing the requirements throughout the program end-to-end (including but not limited to analysis activities such as process mapping, testing and change transition). You will work within the stakeholder engagement framework for the program, the Business Analyst is to communicate these requirements to key stakeholders to ensure a clear understanding of the program’s objectives and benefits and deliver innovative, commercial, strategic and business-oriented solutions to support ANZs business strategies and manage and mitigate legal and compliance risks.
You will work under Global Tax Information Reporting (GTIR) program which is a group wide program of work responsible for delivering business capability to enable ANZ to comply with its tax compliance reporting obligations under Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA), the Common Reporting Standard (CRS) & other similar regimes.
To grow and be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- Extensive Business Analysis experience and, or related Technical experience
- Detailed knowledge of business analysis tasks, experience in elicitation techniques and competent in requirements gathering skills
- Solid understanding of project management lifecycles, disciplines and procedures. Demonstrated knowledge and experience in working on mid to large sized projects.
- Ability to appreciate difficult problems and work autonomously on tasks with a moderate complexity. Works collaboratively as part of a team and clearly represent consolidated findings.
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and constant change, without sacrificing quality whiles working at speed, working independently and ‘self-starting’
- Strong verbal and written communications skills (with the ability to liaise with stakeholders on all levels).
- You will either be an expert researcher capable of becoming a SME in FATCA & CRS compliance which are highly complex compliance legislations
or have strong technical problem solving skills, ability to write functional specifications, advanced Excel skills and or SQL query experience and or advanced macro writing skills.
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
ANZ recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from diverse candidates. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics.
We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number AUS097664.