See job description for details
Is this role for you? Brand Experts
are responsible for managing and executing the ANZ brand strategy in the Australian market. They work across marketing campaigns, media, partnerships, events, public relations, social media and advertising activities. Brand Experts also provide
advice and support to the Tribes.
Financial services experience not a pre-requisite. What needs to be in your toolkit?
What does a 'day in the life' look like?
- Ability to manage and deliver integrated marketing campaigns (across advertising, partnerships, PR and social media) with demonstrated experience in project managing from concept development, through execution and evaluation
- Experience in the delivery of customer centric communication solutions that create impact and deliver effective results
- Experience in media strategy, media negotiations and evaluating media proposals and performance
- Ability to manage relationships with key marketing partners (agency, media, partners/rights holders)
- Strong collaboration and influencing skills
- Passionate about bringing ANZ’s brand to life across the organisation
- Curiosity, a passion for creating outstanding customer engagement and experiences, and a brilliant team player
What specific expertise do you need?
- Manage the end-to-end development, project management, execution and evaluation of integrated Brand campaigns, media partnerships, sponsorship/partnership leverage activity and activations
- Support Tribes and Squads on the design and execution of marketing campaigns and media strategy, ensuring optimal utilisation of retained marketing agencies, and alignment to ANZ brand strategy
- Develop effective external PR and influencer marketing strategies across our key customer segments and marketing initiatives, engaging and managing the appropriate agencies to support
- Help manage our primary agency relationships, sequencing and coordinating agency engagement with the Tribes
- Work with key stakeholders from across ANZ to ensure alignment and appropriate use of communications/media channels and messaging
- Measure impact of our brand building activities, across all channels
- Manage campaign concept development, project management, execution and evaluation of integrated brand campaigns.
- Media strategy, media negotiations and evaluating media proposals and performance
- Partnership strategy, management and leverage
- Tertiary qualified with strong experience working in a corporate or agency setting focused on integrated campaigns and partnerships
This is a 12-month Fixed Term contract based in Melbourne We work flexibly at ANZ and encourage you to talk to us about how this role can be flexible for you and any adjustments you may require to our recruitment process or the role itself. If you are a candidate with a disability, let us know how we can provide you with additional support.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number Taleo Job Code (AUS128782)