See job description for details
About The Role
- Integral role in developing a highly engaged and effective sales team
- You see every situation as an opportunity to build relationships and network with new customers
- Your gateway to opportunities of more senior roles within ANZ
Role Location: 444 Sydney Road, Coburg VIC 3058
Role Type: 12 month fixed-term
As a Branch Manager
, you are responsible for overall operation of the branch including sales, maintaining service excellence and ensuring branch are compliant with ANZ’s policies and procedures. You will be responsible for enhancing the customer experience and delivering exceptional growth results across the key dimensions of quality sales activity, revenue, productivity and branch profit as demonstrated through Pillars of Performance. About You
To grow and be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- Previous banking experience (ideally Retail network) and your commitment to customer care and ethical lending practices
- Business development and sales planning experience, preferably within the financial services industry
- Business management experience and strong commercial acumen
- Effective communication and strong interpersonal and networking skills
- Proven leadership skills and team management experience
- Digital savvy and proficiency
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
ANZ recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from diverse candidates. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics. We work flexibly at ANZ and encourage you to talk to us about how this role can be flexible for you and any adjustments you may require to our recruitment process or the role itself
. If you are a candidate with a disability, let us know how we can provide you with additional support.
Note: After your initial application you may be asked to complete an online assessment, this invite will be sent to you via email from our assessment partner SHL. Please action this request as early as possible, this will enable us to manage your application and provide you with an update in a timely manner.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number AUS128848