Lots of companies love to say they're different. But only a few actually are.
AIA is different, because of the difference we make in people's lives.
We're committed to helping people live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives by encouraging them to make positive lifestyle changes one step at a time. If you want to help us make a difference - to be the difference - we want to hear from you.
Join the specialist team to ensure that test automation framework and automation code adheres to AIA testing best practices and coding standards. To do this successfully you will:
Successful applications will demonstrate:
- Build and/or enhance existing Test Automation Frameworks for web, desktop, mainframe and API's
- Enhance the Selenium and TestNG Automation framework to integrate with Test Management Tool.
- Analyze Business requirements or user story/acceptance criteria to design test framework, automation test plan and test scripts.
- Define Test Automation strategy and approach to meet the project and business need.
- Participate in AIA community of Practice sessions to gain understanding of automation capability across projects and promote leveraging.
Why choose AIA:
- Strong experience as Automation Test Analyst handling complex testing challenges
- Experience in building and maintaining automation frameworks for web based and client server applications
- Experience with different testing types e.g. System, System Integration, Regression, End to End
- Strong working experience within Java and Selenium Webdriver
- Intermediate to Advanced experience building and executing SQL queries
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Work for a business helping millions of Australian's and make a difference to someone's life everyday
- Work with supportive and inclusive managers
- Flexible working arrangements
: Our Talent team does not require any recruitment agency support. Interested Candidates
: Apply using the ' Apply
' button. No emailed applications accepted. For general enquiries only, contact:
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.