Associate Partner: Cloud or Network
An Associate Partner supports IBM's consistent growth plan by bringing experience and expertise in Cloud Advisory & IT Strategy Consulting. You will be working with a highly motivated, highly successful team with a proven sales record in Cloud Advisory & IT Strategy Consulting.
Your Role and Responsibilities
As an Associate Partner you will support IBM's consistent growth plan by bringing experience and expertise in Cloud Advisory & IT Strategy Consulting. You will be working with a highly motivated, highly successful team with a proven sales record in Cloud Advisory & IT Strategy Consulting.
The Associate Partner role is in the Technology Consulting Practice. You'll be an expert with direct experience in Cloud Advisory & IT Strategy Consulting Services. What will I be doing day to day?
What skills and expertise do I need to apply
- Business Development and Relationship Management: Develop and maintain relationships with key client stakeholders; experience originating deals with C-level clients; lead pursuit teams; participate and lead the proposal development process; contribute to proposal shaping and pricing strategies.
- Delivery & Engagement Management: Lead engagement planning and budgeting; mobilize and manage engagement teams; define deliverable structure and content; facilitate buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client; direct on-time, quality delivery of work products; manage engagement economics; manage engagement risk.
- Practitioner Development: Perform role of counselor and coach; provide input and guidance into the staffing process; actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities.
- Cloud Advisory & IT Strategy: Lead teams to conduct assessments and develop a high-level journey map of the client's current Cloud Advisory & IT infrastructure Strategy. Determine the to-be model and create a gap analysis to identify opportunities to improve the client's overall Cloud Advisory & IT Strategy capabilities.
- Cloud Advisory & IT Strategy Roadmap, Architecture, and Deployment Blueprints: Lead teams to provide Cloud Advisory & IT Strategy roadmap guidance and architecture, including business case, technology advice etc.
- Use Case Prioritization, ROI, and Business Case Development
- Service Offering Development: Collaborate with cross-functional teams to create industry points of view for our Cloud Advisory & IT Strategy service offerings.
Preferred Skills and Expertise:
- 5+ years of experience in consulting in Cloud Advisory & IT Strategy Services
- 7+ years of delivering large complex IT projects
- Strong consulting experience within the different domains that make up Information Management.
- Exposure to multiple industries and organizational functions concerning their IT /infrastructure needs, challenges, and solutions
- Proven track record in developing strong client relationships with a focus at the executive levels.
- Strong communication skills including extensive experience dealing at the executive level.
- Demonstrated business acumen including negotiation skills and contact/profit management.
- Exceptional presentation skills with demonstrated executive engagement and proven ability to present strategic information to, and drive change across a broad range.
- Strong knowledge on the entire commercial and open-source Cloud Advisory & IT Strategy ecosystem
- Strong Knowledge on legacy enterprise architecture and emerging hybrid cloud platforms
- Good experience and familiarity with Overall Hybrid Cloud Infrastructure Architecture and guiding principles, best practices, and patterns
- Experience with Multi-Cloud platforms
- Strong existing C Level relationships
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise