Associate FIX Analyst, Officer
Who we are looking for
The Associate FIX Analyst is responsible for implementing, testing, certifying and problem/support resolution for Charles River Network Clients. Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of Charles River Development (or CRD), that became a part of State Street in 2018. CRD helps create enterprise investment management software solutions for large institutions in the areas of institutional investment, wealth management and hedge funds. Together we have created first open front-to-back platform - State Street Alpha, that was launched in 2019.
Join us if delivering next generation infrastructure, using emerging technologies like AI and Blockchain sounds like a challenge you are up for. What you will be responsible for
As Associate FIX Analyst you will
What we value
- Support team efforts to sustain a "five nines" level of availability for Charles River Network Clients.
- Coordinate with Clients, internal Charles River colleagues, and network vendor(s) to provide the following service-related functions:
- Problem troubleshooting, support, and resolution as part of a "Follow-the-Sun" support model
- Configuring and customizing FIX connections
- Testing and certification of FIX compatibility with brokers
- On-going changes and enhancements
- Follow departmental procedures to ensure timely, high quality delivery of service to Charles River Network Clients
- Ensure all Network Services database information and documentation is accurate and current.
- Escalate complex issues to senior staff.
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- These skills will help you succeed in this role:
- Proven ability to work in mission critical operations and support environment.
- General knowledge and understanding of Wide Area Networks (WAN) and Local Area Networks (LAN).
- Ability to partner with various internal departments to deliver superior customer service.
- Excellent customer service skills, attention to detail, and interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Aptitude for technical troubleshooting.
- Database software experience.
- 1 year experience with FIX administration and support and/or Buy Side Order Management Software (Charles River IMS preferred) or background in portfolio management and trading system applications.
- 3 years' experience in the securities trading industry preferred.
Periodic off-hours support
Occasional travel to customer sites to perform on site customization, testing, or troubleshooting About State Street What we do.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers