Associate Director, Markets Specialist Business Sales
- Competitive salary & performance benefits
- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- 21 Feb 18 2018-02-21
Mandarin Speaking Market Sales Role. Corporate & Institutional – NAB Markets
- Business Strategic Sales – NAB Business Markets
- Mandarin Speaking
- Melbourne dealing room based
Are you fluent in Mandarin and highly skilled at building and managing relationships within financial services? Can you demonstrate strong sales, negotiation and influencing skills? Are you well versed in risk management and financial market products? Then we want to talk to you.
Based in our Melbourne dealing room and servicing business clients nationally, the Business Markets team works within our broader Markets business and forms part of Corporate & Institutional Banking. We specialise in providing risk management solutions to businesses and individuals and offer a range of interest rate, foreign exchange and commodity products that are tailored to meet a client's specific requirements.
About the role
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Mandarin speaking Associate Director position available to join the Business Markets Sales team. Working in a dynamic and high performing team you will be responsible for identifying new opportunities and work with clients to manage both Interest Rate and Foreign Exchange Risk through the identification of strategic opportunities and relationships.
Other responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist in promoting ongoing growth of client franchise and continued product development
- Achieve financial and operational targets for individual products and all other customer related target ensuring product development translate to revenue development
- Optimise ROE for all customers by ensuring appropriate pricing to compensate for cost of capital and credit risk
- An in-depth knowledge of products, focused on value to the customer through sales and service, timely and competitive pricing
- Introduce growth and retention strategies through maximising customer satisfaction and idea generation
- Promote growth of client franchise through innovative and effective marketing methods and promote and deliver new products to new and existing customers
As the successful applicant you’ll be a sales oriented self-starter with 5+ years’ experience gained in Financial Markets with demonstrable knowledge of risk management solutions - particularly around FX & IR products. Fluent in Mandarin and English, you’ll bring exceptional communication skills, and a proven ability to interact with customers as well as key stakeholders across the organisation. Relevant tertiary qualifications and an existing understanding of customer needs will be highly regarded.
What we offer
This rewarding opportunity will see you working with the Business Markets team of professionals with a strong culture of innovation that is focused, smart, hardworking and passionate about our shared vision to create the very best, next generation investing experience for our customers.
You'll be rewarded with a structured career path within Markets that offers a competitive market salary, annual performance incentives, and a flexible working environment.
We embrace diversity of thought, style and working arrangements