See job description for details
About The Role
- Consistently makes sound, high quality credit recommendations, based on thorough research and deep dive appraisals, and disciplined application of Sector Transaction Guidelines and Credit Policies.
- Build collaborative relationships with Relationship Management, Product Partners, Client Services and Credit Executives, engaging them to support delivery of customer solutions.
- Provide support to the Associate Director and Director, Research & Analysis, in achieving performance objectives based on allocated client set and in line with agreed targets
Role Location: 833 Collins Street, Docklands VIC 3008
Role Type: Permanent, Full Time
Research & Analysis is a customer facing function primarily responsible for identifying and effectively managing risks inherent in the asset class/project in the client's business model within the property industry. The primary activities of the role cover:
- Client/asset/project performance & risk evaluation & mitigation strategies
- Preparation of quality credit papers
- Conducting financial analysis and industry research
- Risk grade event management
- Liaising with clients and Credit on risk and financial performance related matters, including covenant compliance and risk grade review events
- Deal documentation
- Well Managed portfolio controls
As an Associate, Research & Analysis, within the Institutional Property Group, you will be assisting the Associate Director and Director (Research & Analysis) to complete the broader credit assessment function and ensure an optimal ‘well managed’ portfolio across a set of customers within the property industry. The position liaises with the client in regards to day-to-day requirements, and also works closely with the Relationship Manager and Credit Risk Executives to execute on transactions. About You
To grow and be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- Tertiary qualifications, preferably in Commerce, Business, Accounting or Economics.
- Strong client handling, communication and interpersonal skills, with an ability to collaborate effectively.
- Ability to identify key business drivers and mitigate key risks and make recommendations where appropriate.
- Experience in customer management and broad knowledge of credit risk management principles, processes and procedures.
- Demonstrated financial analysis skills going beyond traditional accounting based analysis. Sound credit skills with the ability to present a well motivated risk assessment and business proposition.
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded. We work flexibly at ANZ and encourage you to talk to us about how this role can be flexible for you. Some of the work we do can be done from home, and some from an ANZ workplace – it’s all about what works for your team, and above all else, our customers!
We want to make sure everyone has an inclusive and supportive experience throughout our recruitment process and when joining ANZ. If you are a candidate with a disability, and require adjustments to our recruitment process or the role itself let us know how we can provide you with additional support.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and searching for reference number AUS140531