See job description for details
Full time 18-month contract. Provide admin and underwriting support to Professional Risk Underwriters. Your new company
Work for one of Australia's largest Insurers! Your new role
A great opportunity for an Assistant Underwriter to join the SME and Platforms, PRI Team located in Melbourne CBD. The Assistant Underwriting position would suit someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment and enjoys working with people.
The purpose of the role and your unique contribution is to provide administrative and underwriting support to the SME and Platforms team to ensure compliance and service level agreements are maintained.
What you'll need to succeed
- Data processing in a timely manner while maintaining high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Formatting of excel and csv files for successful upload onto the Professional Risks mainframe.
- Carry out Administrative duties in support of the team.
- Support underwriters to determine acceptability, conditions and pricing of routine insurance risks.
- Respond to queries from internal stakeholders.
What you'll get in return
- Experience in the Insurance industry or exceptional experience in administrative roles.
- Underwriting exposure is highly desired.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word & Excel.
- Strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
What you need to do now
- Excellent opportunity for career progression!
- Exceptional employee benefits.
- Exposure to niche insurance products.
- Flexible working conditions.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position in Insurance, please contact me for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508