Analyst, VC & AV Engineer
You & your new role
You will join a fast-paced environment where your energy and drive will shine in front of the senior leaders using our AV and VC spaces. Your enthusiasm to get things done and willingness to own and take charge of problems will be clear. You will have the ability to talk to non-technical stakeholders to understand their needs, and also be able to describe complex functionality in plain English.
Your main role will be to provide dedicated onsite support services for premium meeting room spaces which includes management of pre and post room equipment checks, with proactive monitoring performed to resolve problems before they impact the users. You will also conduct user education sessions to enhance the user experience using AC and VC services for all employees. What you will bring:
- 2+ years' experience supporting services to large scale enterprise, preferably with AV solutions (Video, Web and Audio Conferencing)
- 2+ years of experience working in a Workplace Operations environment dealing with multiple levels of stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal skills and good verbal and written communication ability
- Knowledge of video conferencing services.
- Support and Deployment experience with Cisco, Zoom, Polycom or similar video infrastructure
- Experience in using Service NOW for incident, change and request management.
- Experience w/VoIP best practices, process, and procedures for deployment and support
- Proven ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Strong sense of ownership to drive outcomes, and a motivated and positive outlook
- Strong business communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to remain flexible to deliver business outcomes
- Tertiary qualification in a Technology discipline or related field desirable
At NAB, we believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help us build a culture that affects change for our customers - and for the community too. We are proud to have dedicated $55 billion to help address climate change, be recognised as a Gold employer of LGBTI Inclusion by AWEI, endorsed as an employer for Women by Work180, have an African Australian Inclusion Program, Grad Programs, and Traineeship and Internship Programs. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity in the workplace. The benefits
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let's have a serious but informal chat about who you are and what drives you. We'd love to share our vision for the future of banking.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert. Advertised:
29 Oct 2019 12:00 AM AUS Eastern Daylight Time