Analyst, Sanctions Programmer
We're changing at NAB. Our goal is to build a world-class platform to fight financial crime to keep our community and customers safe from the bad guys. Our engineering teams are at the centre of this fight and we need the best minds to combat the ever-growing threat of organised crime.
- Opportunities for career progression throughout the business
- Great engaging work environment where customer advocacy is highly valued
- You will be supported to grow and learn Your new role awaits
Financial Crime Technology is developing a suite of microservices (Cloud) and manages change to on-premise platforms.
The Sanctions team adopts agile development practices with a focus on continuous delivery. The Analyst will participate in agile development rituals and will be responsible for writing user stories to support design, coding and testing. Your day to day role will include:
• Participate in agile development rituals (stand ups, planning, retrospectives, showcases)
• Work with project Business Analysts to understand Business Requirements
• Use Business Requirements to write technical User Stories to support the squads with design, coding and testing
• As a valued team member, you will be responsible for contributing to the team's objective of delivering high quality and timely technology solutions You are
• Experience with Sanctions Screening application highly recommended.
• Good analytical and problem-solving abilities
• Good written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
• Ability to document technical requirements, including contributing to design and ensuring adequate test case coverage
• Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks
• Self-motivated and enjoys working in a team-oriented, supportive & collaborative environment
• Graduate in Computer Science or related discipline preferable
• Understanding of coding methods and practices preferable Join us!
We are part of the NAB Melbourne based technology team with an inclusive and friendly workplace that includes engineers from diverse backgrounds. We value a culture of learning, agility, openness, honesty and continuous improvement. About NAB
At NAB, we believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help us build a culture that affects change for our customers - and for the community too. We have an African Australian Inclusion Program, a range of Grad, Traineeship and Internship Programs, we are proud to have dedicated $55 billion to help address climate change, be recognised as a Gold employer of LGBTI Inclusion by AWEI, and be an endorsed employer for Women by Work180.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity in the workplace. The benefits
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits. For more information please visit here.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let's have a serious but informal chat about who you are and what drives you. We'd love to share our vision for the future of banking.
Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
*Please note unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted. Advertised:
29 Jun 2020 12:00 AM AUS Eastern Standard Time