You and your new role.
The role of Full Stack Developer is part of the API Gateways Technology team to develop API Management solutions for clients and staff who will either consume or publish APIs for re-usability across the organisation.
Your role will contribute to the continual advancement of our react and node js engineering practices. We are continuously looking for the talented software engineers to join us and contribute towards improving developer experience at nab. Responsibilities:
Accountable for the software build of the API portal application using react and nodejs
Working with the following individuals/teams to achieve the following outcomes:
Your skills & experience:
- Build Team - performing code reviews and estimates for project initiatives / functionality as well as driving improvements in team development practices whilst also delivering functionality using market leading patterns
- Solution Design Team - performing design documentation review, and working to drive scalable, high performance solutions
- Build Engineering Team - Assist with the technical leadership around all aspects of the software delivery life cycle. Identify potential performance bottlenecks and or hotspots requiring detailed performance testing
- Product & Project Managers - Frequent communication around simple implementable technical solutions during inception, and leading the team to deliver
- Product Engineering and Business Analysts - Providing support to ensure BAs, solution architects and solution designers have all the resources available and roadblocks removed to create well quantified and researched stories
Front End Technologies:
- node js (express), sequelize, lambda,
- Build tools: Webpack, babel, Jenkins, AWS code pipeline
Your new team
- Testing experience using jest, enzyme and selenium
- Automation experience is a must
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
- Experience with Content Delivery Networks
We know that life's about more than money. That's why we're so driven to do great things in the tech and digital space. We are rapidly building top-notch data and analytics platforms in the cloud, with a new culture and ways of working; adopting FinTech start-up mentality and financial innovation. We are working more agile than ever, so that we can deliver a great banking experience to our customers. We're NAB
We believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help us build a culture that affects change for our customers - and for the community too. We are proud to have dedicated $55 billion to help address climate change, be recognised as a Gold employer of LGBTI Inclusion by AWEI, endorsed as an employer for Women by Work180, have an African Australian Inclusion Program, Grad Programs, and Traineeship and Internship Programs. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity in the workplace. The benefits
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let's have a serious but informal chat about who you are and what drives you. We'd love to share our vision for the future of banking.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert. Advertised:
29 Oct 2019 12:00 AM AUS Eastern Daylight Time