Analyst, Data Management Operations
You & your new role
- Two Group 2 roles available working 8-hour shifts with one between 6am - 6pm and the other between 6pm - 6am
- Bring your analytical skills and your creative thinking to the role
- Build your career at NAB
You will assist the Manager, Data Management Operations with supervising the day to day activities of team members, and to personally control more complex operational processes / systems. This includes providing quality Data Management services and reporting to support the Bank's Global Business, focusing specifically on managing the daily workflow and capture of new clients, credit limits, security set up and other reference data requests in the Bank's data repository's and transactional systems.
You'll be an experienced analyst with a strong focus on customer outcomes, attention to detail, continuous improvement and being a team player. Your previous operational experience in an analytical role coupled with an understanding of Wholesale Banking systems and products will see you enjoy every success in this role. Day to day you will:
Your new team
- Identify and promote opportunities to continuously improve business processes and reduce risk/cost to the Bank.
- Provide a high level of service to our stakeholders and customers.
- Manage in a timely and accurate manner exceptions arising from a variety of reconciliation reports and quality control checks.
- Maintain and review KPI indicators/ statistics for your area and improve KPI reporting - daily, weekly, monthly etc.
- Liaise with Operations and Non-Operations customers and stakeholders regarding exception management and ensure escalation policies are followed.
- Supervise the daily activities of the team ensuring that all work is carried out efficiently and accurately within the parameters of performance standards and targets, to provide internal and external customers with a high-quality support.
- Ensure all Non-Lending Losses / Near Misses and risk events are entered into the banks Operational Risk Event Capture System in a timely manner.
- Manage the performance of staff and ensure compliance to the Operations policies regarding staff performance.
- Ensure procedures are in place, up to date and any changes/modifications are approved by the appropriate authorities as per the change management policy.
- Be willing to rotate and provide cover across the team when required including shift work/rotation
- Embrace and participate in Operational Excellence culture at NAB
We know that life's about more than money. That's why we're so driven to do great things in the tech and digital space. We are rapidly building top-notch data and analytics platforms in the cloud, with a new culture and ways of working; adopting FinTech start-up mentality and financial innovation. We are working more agile than ever, so that we can deliver a great banking experience to our customers. The benefits
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits. For more information please visit here.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let's have a serious but informal chat about who you are and what drives you. We'd love to share our vision for the future of banking.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
*Please indicate which shift times you would prefer on your application form. Advertised:
02 Dec 2019 12:00 AM AUS Eastern Daylight Time