Analyst, Business Automation and Integration
- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- 24 May 19
Analyst, Business Automation and Integration
Analyst, Business Automation and Integration Domain
The Business Automation and Integration Domain’s vision is to work with our customers, partners and within ANZ to create commercially viable, open and innovative services that meet evolving needs and contribute to our growth ambitions. We will radically simplify the customer and banker experience through the automation and simplification of key banking processes.
The Document and Knowledge Management Tech area’s mission is to provide the technology platform, services and support that optimises our document and knowledge management platforms, systems and processes to enable digitisation of documents to radically simplify the customer experience. We aim to provide an enterprise and digitised document service to deliver simplified, consolidated systems faster to market for our Customers and Bankers. We drive outcomes that are compliant, stable, repeatable and self-serving.
The journey we are embarking on is focused on Digitising Documents and to provide Document as a Service for the enterprise which covers Document Capture, Document Generation, Document Collaboration and Document Management with Enterprise Search capabilities.
As an Analyst in Business Automation and Integration Domain,you’ll be working as part of a high performing cross-functional team that focuses on Document and Knowledge Management. You will work to deeply understand the business environment to refine requirements to increase the quality and efficiency of the customer outcome being delivered by the Squad and ensure the stability of systems.
For more information about what a day in the life of a Analyst looks like, check out our Analyst Persona or watch this Animation to get an insight in to what a day in their life looks like.
Who are you?
- A team player – You know we only win if we all win. You recognise and value the different perspectives and skills your colleagues bring. It is not about being a hero but jumping in and contributing to the successful delivery of the team’s mission
- The customer’s biggest fan – You demonstrate a thirst for better understanding the customer and define the problem and develop solutions through their eyes
- Comfortable being uncomfortable – You are comfortable with uncertainty and have the ability to effectively manage yourself through ambiguity and change
- Continuous improvement junkie – You constructively challenge the status quo, look for better ways to do things and passionately advocate continuous improvement
- Committed to your own and other’s growth – You strive to stretch and grow yourself and others by identifying your own development areas, seeking feedback and providing feedback to others to help them learn and grow everyday
- A problem solver – You are energised by tackling complex problems and use critical thinking, your network, skills, knowledge, and available data to drive better outcomes for our customers and the bank
- Risk savvy – You build sustainable solutions that protect customers, stakeholders and the community
- Experience in one or more Analyst roles previously, EG: Process Analyst, System Analyst, Business Analyst, Data Analyst, Operations Analyst
- Deep domain and system knowledge to turn customer needs into business requirements and workable technology outcomes
- Experience in translating requirements into user stories and acceptance criteria
- Demonstrable experience and understanding of agile development practices, JIRA and Confluence, and Git/Bitbucket or similar distributed source-control systems
- Knowledge of xPression, Filenet, Datacap and Adobe Lifecycle is desirable
- Experience with continuous integration/delivery, Cloud and Automation. Tooling such as Git/GitHub, Bamboo/Jenkins, splunk, uDeploy, containerisation etc
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- A desire to continuously learn new techniques / technologies and bring innovative ideas into the Squad
- Deliver initiative milestones and “own” the impacts to ensure all changes impact customers and frontline staff in a positive way
- Has a broad understanding of how to apply New Ways of Working to their role
- Partnering with the Product Owner, Engineers and other people in your Squad to uncover dependencies and validate boundaries and sequencing of User Stories as well as ensure alignment to value.
- Collaborates with Product Owners and Engineers to translate business requirements into workable technology outcomes for the Squad
- Leverage tools for optimal collaboration (across geographies) and knowledge sharing
- Implements a culture within the Tribe and the Chapter, encouraging best practices around reviews, quality and documentation
- Building mastery in both the depth and breadth of their capability Design.
- Creates estimates and continuously reviews demand within the individual Squads
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement and implement solutions to perform more effective and efficient analysis
- Provide ongoing support for the platform as required e.g. problem / incident management
- Optimize workflow management to ensure traceability back to strategic alignment
- Verify and validate what is in production (especially after changes)
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number AUS099344