Analyst - Transfer Agency Services
- Not Specified
- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- 19 Oct 18
BlackRock helps investors build better financial futures. As a fiduciary to our clients, we provide the investment and technology solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of June 30, 2018, the firm managed approximately $6.3 trillion in assets on behalf of
BlackRock helps investors build better financial futures. As a fiduciary to our clients, we provide the investment and technology solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of June 30, 2018, the firm managed approximately $6.3 trillion in assets on behalf of investors worldwide. For additional information on BlackRock, please visit www.blackrock.com | Twitter: @blackrock | Blog: www.blackrockblog.com | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock.
Group overview: To provide outstanding service to BlackRock Australia’s clients through accurate and timely administrative functions.
- To provide outstanding administrative service to BlackRock Australia’s clients through accurate and timely processing of applications, redemptions, switches and transfers on the client order and unit registry systems
- Record, maintain and store unit holder and adviser information
- Assist in projects undertaken by the department from time to time and assist in any process of change in the area
- To develop effective working relationships with colleagues from both inside and outside of the working unit
- To enhance the unit’s business performance through effective communication and innovative thought
- To learn and apply new skills and to facilitate change
- To maintain and contribute to a compliant working environment
- Be aware of administrative compliance issues and cut off times
- Form an active part of the department offering ideas/suggestions to improve service/processes
- Understand the Company structure and the inter-relationships between departments
- Ensure a thorough knowledge of BlackRock’s products and the regulatory requirements as they affect Transfer Agency Services
- Other duties as requested
Qualifications and Skills:
- Relevant industry-based experience.
- Client service awareness and focus
- Administrative experience, preferably Transfer Agency / Unit Registry
- Professional telephone manner
- Accurate and efficient data entry skills
- Attention to detail and strong comprehension skills for processing and quality control of client transactions – such as applications, redemptions, maintenance
- Computer Literacy in a range of Windows applications
- Organisational and time management skills
- Product, business, industry knowledge
- Relationship and team building skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience and knowledge of FATCA/CRS
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.