Analyst - Incident and Event
At NAB, it's all about our people reaching their full potential. This is an exciting time to join a brand-new team!
The successful candidate will be working in a close team of 8 Incident & Events Analysts as part of an exciting insourcing project. You will have both technical networking across Wireless, Firewalls or Routing as well as operational 1 st Level support knowledge and experience.
Coming from a networking background your focus will be to expand your knowledge across Incident & Problem management with a keen interest in further experience in working across operational processes. Your new role awaits
As an Analyst working across first level incidents. Your focus will be to resolve networking issues, in adherence with problem management principles and process. You will be happy to work on a rotating roster (24x7) to monitor the network and resolve complex issues to keep enterprise services available for End Users. You are:
Your new team
- Strong knowledge of TCP/IP, routing and switching protocols (examples: BGP, EIGRP, OSPF, and STP etc)
- Experience with multi-vendor network environment such as Cisco/Extreme etc.
- Previous experience in network operations (NOC) or similar environment.
- Proven experience in Incident & Problem Management skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of approaches, tools, techniques for recognizing, anticipating, and resolving organizational operational or process problems; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations
- Ability to work in a fast-moving environment via effective prioritization and time management
- BS in Engineering/Computer Science/IT and/or equivalent experience
- ITIL/Networking certifications a plus
As part of NAB's Incident and Event at the Global Operations Centre your role be ensure that network incidents/events are identified, responded to and recovered within a timely manner. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a new team where there are opportunities available for career progression across Incident Management. Why NAB?
We believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help us build a culture that affects change for our customers - and for the community too. We are the bank that backs the bold who move Australia forward .
We are proud to have dedicated $55 billion to help address climate change, be recognised as a Gold employer of LGBTI Inclusion by AWEI, endorsed as an employer for Women by Work180, have an African Australian Inclusion Program, Grad, Traineeship and Internship Programs. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity in the workplace. The Benefits
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits. For more information please visit here.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let's have a serious but informal chat about who you are and what drives you. We'd love to share our vision for the future of banking.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert. Advertised:
04 Dec 2019 12:00 AM AUS Eastern Daylight Time