See job description for details
About The Role
- Exciting opportunity to influence, create and grow ways of working and ways of leading in the Payments Tech Area
- Work in a highly supportive and collaborative environment that is looking for ways to continuously improve value delivery for our customers
- Grow your agile coaching capability by promoting innovation and fostering a learning culture
Role Type: Permanent, Full time
Role Location: Melbourne
The Tribe Coach will partner with the Tribe Lead and Technology Area Lead to embed a culture of learning, empowerment, rapid experimentation, adaptability and collaboration.
In this role you'll be a promoter and ambassador of the new culture and way of working and coach the Tribe to create customer focussed, high performing squads delivering true business value.
This role will also coach the Tribe Leadership team on their impact, effectiveness and New Ways of Leading, help to ensure NWOW practices, methodology and capability are embedded and the Tribe is performing effectively.
Mentor, coach and develop delivery expertise in the Tribe (from leadership to squads) that leads to early customer value delivery, and promoting continuous exploration, learning and innovation. About You
To grow and be successful in this role you will ideally bring the following:
- Certifications (if required)
- Demonstrated continuous learning and development as an agile practitioner and/or coach.
- Essential skills
- Strong experience in coaching and developing high performing delivery teams (>150 people) gained from current and previous agile coaching engagements.
- Strong practical understanding of different agile frameworks and practices.
- Experience in product management, design thinking, Lean and HCD.
- Working knowledge of technical engineering best practices, e.g., test driven development, continuous integration, DevOps, etc.
- Relevant Experiences
- Passionately developed high performing teams with demonstrable examples
- Influenced at senior levels in the organisation to develop new ways of working/operating strategies
- Demonstrated experience at driving Agile transformations from design to implementation
- Engaging the hearts and minds of individuals to embrace and impact change.
- Identified systemic issues, created strategies to address them and can demonstrate the benefits it brought to teams
- Soft Skills
- Hands on experience in mentorship: team, function or a group.
- Comfortable to work with uncertainty and changing constraints.
- Strong collaborative problem solver
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to present complex ideas effectively.
- A continuous learner
- Educational Background (if required)
- Tertiary qualified, preferably with a Business or Technology qualification
- Desired Skills
- Experience coaching non-technical teams in a corporate environment
Our purpose is to shape a world where people and communities thrive. That's why we strive to create balanced, sustainable economy in which everyone can take part and build a better life. By helping people make the most of what they have, we transform ideas, hard work and ambition into reality.
Career development means different things to different people. It may simply mean developing a skill, broadening your experience by moving sideways or stretching yourself by moving to a different business. How you manage and develop your career is up to you, but ANZ is committed to helping you do this by providing you with the support, tools and resources you need.
Here are some links to help you get started
- Five Pillars of Career Success
- Manage your Career
- Steps to Career Success
ANZ recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from diverse candidates. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics. We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number AUS130652.