- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- 19 Apr 19
Agile Coach – Ways of Working Centre of Expertise
- Be a part of our Agile New Ways of Working (NWOW)
- We work flexibly. Tell us how we can flex for you
- Solve complex problems to drive better outcomes for our customers
First, a bit about ANZ
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
ANZ NWOW Video
As a Squad coach your purpose is to build New Ways of Working (NWOW) within a Squad; resulting in capability uplift & self-sufficiency; with the end goal of accelerating customer value. You will embed a culture of learning, empowerment, rapid experimentation, adaptability and collaboration within the Squads, and improve the Centre of Expertise through collaboration with other practitioners & leaders.
What will a day in the life look like?
- Partner with, train and coach several Squads to embed tools, techniques & practices to improve performance; help with capability uplift & create the systemic change required to deliver successful customer & business outcomes
- Promote collaboration, alignment and knowledge sharing between Squads and their stakeholders
- Ensure the Squads are performing and realising their ambitions of faster time to customer value, high engagement and productivity
- Continuously assess the function and culture of the Squads to upskill and drive continuous improvement
- Assisting the Product Owners with their role of writing stories, backlog refinement and prioritisation
- Support ongoing development through innovation and experimentation (incl. Agile at Scale, Lean, DevOps, Human Centred Design and Systems Thinking)
- Engage with the COE helping to drive thought leadership and continuously improve Agile curriculum across ANZ
- Help Squads use the right performance metrics in order to close gaps and drive continuous improvement
- Support setup and empower ongoing implementation of practices and tools for Squads (stand ups, retrospectives etc.)
- You are highly pragmatic, practical agile practitioner with an absolute focus on rapid delivery of customer value
- You have Agile, Lean, DevOps, Design Thinking, HCD skills or experience or familiarity & a strong willingness to learn
- You constructively challenge the status quo to enable positive change
- You are focused on continuous improvement from a customer delivery perspective
- You have a background that would enable and foster a delivery or technology capability uplift of teams and individuals
- You have previous leadership experience & are you passionate about building high performing teams
- You thrive in ambiguity and have an ability to enable individuals and teams to achieve their goals as opposed to providing a solution
- You have a drive to learn and educate Agile & Lean methodologies, practices and Systems Thinking
- You thrive working in a high performing Agile delivery team, creating early customer value and delivering true business benefit
Further general information on our opportunities please go to ANZ Careers
“At ANZ we aim to create an inclusive environment where employee differences such as gender, age, culture, disability, sexual orientation, family and caring responsibilities and religion are valued.
We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.”