Affinity Manager- Professional Services
- Drive and execute strategy in a dynamic market
- Coach and Develop Teams
- Lead Operational Change
At Aon, we understand the importance of having flexible work practices to allow our colleagues to be their very best. We offer Hybrid work solutions which allows our colleagues to work from their place of choice, in conjunction to the local Aon office. Of course flexibility goes beyond just the place of work.. and we are all for it. We call this AonFlex! The opportunity:
The Affinity division focuses on insurance solutions for small to medium sized organisations, associations and individuals across a range of industries, including Real Estate Clients, Real Estate Agents, Property Management Services, Resident Unit Managers and Landlords, Architects, Engineers, Barristers, Accountants, Financial Planners, Mortgage Brokers, and many others
In this position you will lead a team and be responsible for their growth through training, guidance and collaboration. You will be tasked with building strategy, planning and executing across the relevant professional segments. You will manage your team and working with internal and external stakeholders to continue our transition to Digital whilst building new and innovative ways of working will be key to your success.
You will be responsible for:
- Nurturing talent through recruitment, on boarding, and ongoing personal/professional development
- Overseeing quality of client service & reporting
- Increasing client service and existing revenue opportunities
- Work with the Client Director and other Aon Leaders to develop clear strategy to deliver on growth ambition.
- Achieving profitable growth and retention targets for allocated portfolio and colleagues.
- Ensuring that all segment, team and colleague KPI's are met and/or exceeded.
- Be responsible for the co-ordination and management of product maintenance across the many segment led solutions.
- Ensure that the various segments within your remit are operationally effective and compliant.
- Provide support to the team regarding training of colleagues on product, service, sales and all other aspects of insurance broking and clients service.
- Managing escalations on complex referrals or issues with Insurers on a single account basis where required.
- Attending client events appropriate to successfully delivery of financial metrics and other dimensions of our role with these channel partners.
We are looking for a experienced manager with insurance background who has the ability to develop, coach and drive a team to its highest capability.
- 5-10+ years in an Insurance Broking or Underwriting role
- Minimum 5+ years of experience working with Financial Lines products
- Prior management experience with demonstrated skills in people management essential
- Legal or Commerce degree/s preferred
- Tier One in Insurance Broking accreditation / certificate preferred
We're a team of authentic and smart individuals focused on providing exceptional value to our clients and our local communities. Meaningful and genuine relationships are at the heart of our business success and we're proud of our positive impact.
Here at Aon, you're always more than just a job title. We encourage and support you to expand your knowledge and grow alongside some of the best people in the business - in Australia and throughout our connected global networks.
Here are some of the key benefits you'll get at Aon:
How to apply:
- As a valued colleague of Aon, you (and your family) have access to benefits that support your holistic wellbeing
- You will receive a generous Group Salary Continuance Insurance (SCI) policy which will provide you with up to 75% of your salary
- Aon actively supports employees who wish to pursue work-related studies and offers career advancement opportunities
- Aon colleagues gain access to the Well One app. The Well One program aims to support colleagues in balancing emotional, physical, lifestyle and financial wellbeing
Please submit your up to date resume with relevant experiences and skills.
Aon is committed to creating a winning and inclusive culture with growth and development opportunities for everyone. Diversity is the foundation on which we have built our world-class organization, unparalleled in delivering distinctive value through the work we do.
We embrace an inclusive culture where our people trust each other, respect diversity and share ideas freely.
To learn more about the Aon please visit our careers site: www.aoncareers.com.au