See job description for details
4x AWS Platform Engineer roles available | 6+ month contract | Available 100% remote within Australia | ASAP Your new company
A Global IT Consultancy requires 4x AWS Platform Engineers for a 6+ month contract with one of their Banking sector clients, with potential for contract extensions. The company promotes a collaborative and supportive work environment, offering exposure to leading technologies and flexible working arrangements. The role is available to be worked remotely from anywhere within Australia. Your new role
Within this challenging and rewarding position, you will be responsible for:
What you'll need to succeed
- Assisting in the lift and shift migration from VM to AWS.
- Assessment of compliance, business and technology risk and capturing these attributes onto the existing Application Inventory.
- Business and Technology Change Management, working with Product Owners and other stakeholders.
- Developing the cloud migration roadmap and business case for the EDIA domain.
- Conducting change impact assessment on Technology to be ready to support the applications on AWS.
- Supporting the execution of migration to Cloud and associated re-hosting, re-platforming and re-architecture.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
What you'll get in return
- Strong knowledge of AWS technologies including Lambda, DynamoDB, Kafka, S3, IAM, SQS, CloudWatch and Secrets Manager.
- Solid understanding of NFS, file transfers and Kong API Gateway.
- Knowledge of GCP will be highly regarded.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Proven experience working within the Professional Services team in a Consultancy or a Managed Service Provider is advantageous.
Working in an organisation where they enable remote work from anywhere in Australia, you will be offered a 6+ month contract offering a competitive day rate, as well as potential for further contract extensions. This organisation prides itself on internal promotion and career development. Do not miss out! What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role or know of someone who may be, please click 'Apply Now' or forward an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. LHS 297508