What makes Cognizant a unique place to work? The combination of rapid growth and an international and innovative environment! This is creating many opportunities for people like YOU - people with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to make a difference in this world.
At Cognizant, together with your colleagues from all around the world, you will collaborate on creating solutions for the world's leading companies and help them become more flexible, more innovative, and successful. Moreover, this is your chance to be part of the success story. Job Requirements:
- Deliver architecture, solution design and build API/Integration solutions leveraging microservice architecture
- Provide Integration Patterns, deep understanding of SOA/ microservices design principles and best practices with a focus on API and Integration across enterprise systems.
- Bring expertise in SOAP Web services, RESTful and RAML. Should have experience of API/ microservices bundling and lifecycle development and management.
- Provide architecture direction and design prescriptions which will help to create core patterns, frameworks and standards which would be leveraged throughout the project development life cycle
- Participate in solution design and development activities include working on creating API/Service specifications, RAMLs, Design and build necessary frameworks & utilities, develop APIs and Integration services from an approved project features and enhancement.
- Apply proper programming standards, documenting major changes from core functionality, etc.
- A strong background working in the capacity of IT Solution Designer / Architect in large corporate environments
- Experience working in integration projects (API's)
- Strong experience working with senior business stakeholders on design initiatives
- Medium to large enterprise system design and execution experience.
- Expert in data modelling, database design along with SQL & Non-SQL DBs.
- Expert level knowledge/experience in Micro-services design and experience in monolith to micro services migration is preferred.
- Event mesh, circuit breaker experience.
- Experience with multiple API gateways used in enterprise.
- Deep knowledge of Cloud, Docker, preferably with certification and micro-services, distributed programming
- Good understanding of design patterns
- Logging/reporting/eventing system experience - Splunk, Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana
- Concurrent/Parallel programing experience in Java
- Security domain experience with good handle on Cryptography packages/APIs
- Intermediate in automation, testing and expert in tooling
- Basic knowledge/skill set with web front ends and dashboards
- Experience working in Agile environments
- Strong communication and documentation skills
- Node.JS, and NPM or YARN
- Experience with Openshift, Kubernetes, Service Mesh
- Experience with event streaming technologies viz. Kafka, Solace
- Experience with either Apigee, API Connect or Kong will be beneficial
- Salary Range : >100k
If you feel this opportunity suits you, or Cognizant is the type of organization you would like to join, we want to have a conversation with you! Please apply directly with us.
For a complete list of open opportunities with Cognizant, visit http://www.cognizant.com/careers Cognizant is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities. Successful candidates will be required to undergo a background check. About Cognizant
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the US, Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.