See job description for details
About The Role
- Foster collaborative relationships with key business, product and risk & compliance stakeholders
- An opportunity to join an innovative, collaborative, and high-performing team
- Build your career your way
Role Location: 839 Collins Street, Docklands VIC 3008
Role Type: 12 Month Fixed Term
The Reporting & Communication Specialists, ABAC & Competition Risk is a joint resource between Anti-bribery & Anti-corruption (ABAC) and Competition Risk within Group Compliance.
The role will be responsible for:
- Analysis of data and preparation of reports (including dashboards) for the team and senior management on various measures relating to the implementation and uptake of the ABAC and Competition Policies across the bank.
- Assist with building and supporting the central competition registers.
- Prepare and manage internal communications for ABAC and Competition Risk consistent with the Group Compliance approach.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- Relevant business analyst, data management and communications experience and/or related technical experience in corporate communication and/or regulatory reporting
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with internal stakeholders and influence change
- Thinks practically and commercially, drives an adaptive, agile risk culture and motivates organisational change.
- Wide organisational knowledge and network to support information gathering
- Able to manage priorities and conflicting issues in a professional/risk based manner
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
ANZ recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from diverse candidates. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key needs inherent requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics. We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number Taleo Job Cod e (AUS125695)