2021 GTS Business/Account Delivery Graduate - Melbourne
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities 2021 GTS Business/Account Delivery Graduate - Melbourne
- July 2021 Start Date
- Collaborate with stakeholders of all levels
- Permanent position, based in Melbourne
We are the trusted partner for Australia and New Zealand's businesses and governments as they reinvent using cloud, AI and blockchain within a secure environment. Our clients succeed because of our world-leading researchers, engineers and designers and our deep industry expertise. We celebrate our diversity and unite in our passion for IBM. We are #anewIBM
At Global Technology Services (GTS), we help our clients envision the future by offering end-to-end IT and technology support services, supported by an unmatched global delivery network. It's a unique blend of bold new ideas and client-first thinking. If you can restlessly reinvent yourself and solve problems in new ways, work on both technology and business projects, and ask, "What else is possible?" GTS is the place for you!
What will I be doing?
- Purchase Order Management - raise PO requests and process funds releases in IBM BonD system
- Manage inventory additions and removals to contract/schedules & baselines
- Obtain pricing approvals for new products/services
- Prepare billing files for client submission and approval
- Create Invoice/Billing requests in the IBM Billing Request Tool (BRT)
- Process Time and Materials Requests for billing
- Provide inputs into account forecast files relating to actual Cost and Revenue data
- Raise and Process Contract Change Requests (ons/offs)
- Analyse invoice reports and investigate and resolve disputed invoices
- Maintain and store records on account electronic team rooms
- Perform archiving of contract records as necessary
- Generate contracted service activity performance reports - run queries and produce output files
- Work closely with other teams to achieve client outcomes (including contract Deliverable, Commercial Delivery Management, Subbie Relationship/Transition Management teams)
- Comply with IBM Business and Project Controls
What skills and experience do I need to be successful in this role?
- For our business roles we will consider all degrees including Business Information Systems, Business Management, Finance, Commerce, Economics.
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team, as well as working independently when required.
- A growth mindset, and commitment to continuous learning and personal development.
- Ability to thrive in an ever changing, technology-based environment.
- Ability to work through problems/obstacles to achieve a desired result
- Problem & change management skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Microsoft Office product skills - word processor, spreadsheet, presentation
- Works well in matrixed, client focused team
- General understanding of Contract and/or Financial processes
- An understanding of process improvement plans, Change control management and process controls
- Able to multitask and meet deadlines
- Proven Ability to manage to a defined Statement of Work and Customer Service Levels
We encourage you to apply if you:
Sign me up!
- Graduated from an Australian University no earlier than 2020,
- Have less than 2 years relevant full-time work experience,
- Maintain a credit average, and
- Are an Australian Citizen
If you tick these boxes, and are ready to start your next challenge with a career at IBM - click "Apply" today. To find out more, head to www.ibm.com.au/careers
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise