- Kensington, New South Wales, Australia
- Contract, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Australia
- 17 Oct 18
Executive Officer / Business Analyst
This eminent Higher Education provider is seeking to appoint an experienced Executive Officer / Business Analyst to provide support, assurance, performance monitoring and risk management for major projects across the University.
The immediate role will see you supporting the Planning/Assurance Board with executive officer duties, developing into a role where you will offer advice and guidance on process improvements, identify and implement continuous improvement, provide significant input into templates supporting the governance methodology and project execution framework.
- Provide governance support to the Planning and Assurance Board in the assessment of proposals meeting pack preparation, minutes, action tracking and reporting and committee metrics.
- Review and provide recommendations to continuously improve internal processes, templates and systems to support the 5 major responsibilities -investment approval process, project delivery, benefits realization, governance, reporting and strategic optimisation.
- Ensure proposals follow the prescribed investment approval process and utilize the most appropriate governance model and templates
- Support, guide and provide advice to Program Managers throughout the proposal development and approval process including the development and implementation of training material
- Facilitate the input into investment proposals from relevant subject matter leads including Finance, Risk and other university functions
- Prepare business case summary documents including management reporting, viability paper and business cases.
- Build and manage effective working relationships with key stakeholders
- Proven experience in a similar role
- High level attention to detail skills and the ability to thrive in a dynamic and busy
- Excellent communication and advisory skills with the ability to liaise with a range of stakeholders.
- Advanced Excel and Word skills with proven experience preparing a range of high-level and confidential communications e.g. briefings, proposals and written
To find out more about this opportunity call Aoife Power on 02 8986 3115 or apply now.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.