See job description for details
Contract to end of Feb 2022 with Employer of Choice based on the Gold Coast. SQL and SSRS focus. ASAP start. Your new company
Hays Technology has partnered with employer of choice based on the Gold Coast.
We are seeking an experienced Report Developer for a 4-month contract to work across a number of projects within the organisation.
This role will have hybrid working arrangements (3 on site 2 off site) and an ASAP start. Your new role
In this role, you will be working with multiple reports on a large EPPM tool migration project.
Key responsibilities include:
What you'll need to succeed
- Reverse engineering existing SSRS based reports to map data to new sources
- Validate customer requirements for migration
- Improve reporting performance where possible
- Coordinating with the business areas to understand their needs
What you'll get in return
- Previous experience as a Data Analyst, Reporting Analyst or Developer
- Strong experience with SQL and SSRS
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Previous experience working in complex environments and working with diverse stakeholders
- Strong communications skills to influence and effectively engage with suppliers and internal stakeholders to deliver constructive outcomes and resolve issues.
- Ability to successfully pass a Drug & Alcohol Test
This opportunity offers you an initial 4 month contract, hybrid working environment and a hourly rate of $90 plus Superannuation.
Contract workers through Hays Technology also enjoy a wide range of benefits including:
What you need to do now
- Weekly pay cycles
- Your nominated choice of superannuation fund
- Online timesheet submission and approval
- No hidden costs or payroll deductions for our services
- Option to be engaged on a Pty Ltd basis (conditions apply)
- Regular contact with IT consultants throughout the duration of your assignment
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from a diverse background to apply. If you're interested in this role, click 'Apply Now' to submit an up-to-date copy of your CV via our secure portal.
For further information about this role, please contact: An Nguyen
Recruitment Partner An.Nguyen@hays.com.au
(07) 3243 3044
If this role isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for similar Data Analyst roles in Brisbane or the Gold Coast, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508