Financial Analyst, CA/CPA, Manage Governance, Risk and Compliance, Central Gold Coast, Modern office Your new company
This company prides themselves on offering a desirable culture and value their employees as their number one asset, they continue to invest in their people offering career progressive and continues job satisfaction. They are a progressive FinTech with over 100,000 customers and growing with exciting expansion plans in the pipeline . Your new role
Due to expansion they are currently requiring an additional team member to join Finance , the role of Finance Analyst will report into both the Group Financial Controller and COO.
A summary of tasks include:
What you'll need to succeed
- Support the Business to effectively manage its risks in accordance with Risk Management Framework
- Proactively lead the maintenance of key risk systems, tools and programs.
- Apply your critical thinking and problem-solving skills to provide advice and insightful information to the leadership team.
- Maintain Governance, Risk and Compliance System
- Implement and maintain risk policies and procedures
- Work with a range of business stakeholders to identify and manage risks
- Implement and maintain critical risk dashboarding for leadership team
- Provide administrative and analytical support to the Department Heads (generating dashboards etc)
- General Accounting Responsibilities as and when required
What you'll get in return
- You will be an Accounting Professional (CA or CPA Qualified or working towards)
- High level of experience as a Risk Analyst using a GRC (Governance, Risk and Compliance) system coupled with advanced level computer skills including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Demonstrates critical thinking and problem-solving skills with a solution focus.
- The ability to work autonomously and demonstrate a proactive approach towards tasks and collaboration
- Excellent communication and engagement skills across a varied stakeholder group
- A high level of confidence and competence with systems and/or application administration, experience with enterprise risk management systems desirable but not essential.
This is an extremely rare opportunity in commercial/industry accounting to join a growing finance team with ambitions to expand. The Salary is attractive, potential career advancement and the company culture is one of their strongest assets. The role is based at their central Gold Coast Office within modern, spacious offices close to local amenities. What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Sarah Williams on 07 5571 0751 now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Referrals welcome -Thank you LHS 297508