See job description for details
This role has so much potential and offers you a clear career progression path within the IT department. Your new company
This company, a residential home builder, is currently transitioning and going through a period of growth over the next year. They are looking for an experienced Level 3 Tech to join the team, with a view to progressing into an IT Manager position in the very near future. Your new role
As the Level 3 Tech, you will be the escalation point for levels 1 and 2 IT Support.
What you'll need to succeed
- Provide supervision and direction to lower graded staff within the IT Team
- Provide diverse and advanced technical systems support, maintenance and testing - troubleshoots and resolves complex hardware, software, network and database failures.
- Lead research and development initiatives
- Lead reviews, evaluations and recommendations of new solutions Oversees and performs the installation, configuration and maintenance of networks, computers, workstations etc.
- Maintain knowledge with respect to technology, equipment, laws and regulations and standards
- Good social skills with the ability to lead a team
- Extensive experience in a Microsoft focussed business with physical servers running VMWare, MS SQL Server and MS Office 365
- Knowledge of a wide range of computer systems software, applications, hardware, networking and communications
- Knowledge of current technological developments and trends
- Good communication with regards to giving technical guidance and instructions to users
- ArchiCAD / AutoCAD
- Salesforce or Microsoft Dynamic
To be successful for this position, you MUST be an experienced Level 3 Tech. Any candidates that are already at IT Manager level or higher, will not be considered. What you'll get in return
Based in stunning new offices in Central Gold Coast with department lunches and bi-monthly socials, this role has so much potential and offers you a clear career progression path within the IT department. What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Sophie Thwaites - Sophie.Thwaites@hays.com.au or call now on 0756675250. Alternatively, if this isn't the right role for you, please continue to get in touch to find out what other opportunities we have. LHS 297508