Senior Project Officer
- Sep 22, 2021
- $600 - $800 pd
Support the project manager in implementing a CyberArk/privileged access management project & BAU Integration project for a leading bank.
This leading Bank is seeking a Senior Project officer for a 12 month contract, based in Eveleigh. In this role you will be responsible for assisting project teams with administration, monitoring and reporting tasks to support delivery of all program streams.
You will be working across a cyberark/privileged access management project and a BAU integration project. Key accountabilities:
- Provide a range of support services for the project, including preparation of reports, presentations, artefacts; coordinating resources, maintaining project documentation and implementing and monitoring project plans.
- Communicate with key stakeholders and coordinate key program or project meetings; agenda, minutes and follow up.
- Source, collate and compile data and information to identify emerging issues and track and report on project progress against established milestones and deliverables.
- Drafting packs for governance forums.
- Drafting status reports.
- Take responsibility for project administration, finance, procurement, resource, Request IT and Planview.
- Coordinating Risk, Issue and Dependency Management for projects across the portfolio
- Strong experience as senior project officer within financial services.
- Experience with financials, resourcing, work plans, scheduling, reporting and minutes taking.
- Cyber security or privileged access management experience is ideal.