- Aug 30, 2021
- $100k - $120k
An exciting opportunity to join an award winning company in the midst of an expansion. You'll become part of a growing and developing tech team!
Established over 30 years ago, this large international, but locally owned insurance company employs over 800 people and underwrites a wide range of innovative products. They are committed to an open, flexible and inclusive workplace that values diversity. They aim to ensure equality in the business recruitment process and encourage applicants from all walks of life to apply.
Join a multi-disciplinary technical team that encompasses Infrastructure, Architecture, Development and Quality Assurance. You'll be joining at an exciting time of growth as the company looks to double in size. If you are after development in your career this is where you should look. Join an expanding team of your tech peers to grow, learn and develop your ever evolving skill set.
What you'll be doing:
- Run Code Conformance Tools as part of releases
- Oversee Build and deployments into environments
- Script and update build and deployments
- Support Teams with application monitoring and resolution of technical issues
- Improve CI/CD processes, support software builds and CI/CD of the development departments
- Develop, maintain, and optimize automated deployment code for development, test, staging and production environments
What you'll need to bring with you:
- 5 or more years experience in CI/CD and managing multiple environments
- Yaml Scripting will be hugely advantageous
- Experience of Azure Dev ops Build and Release
- Improve CI/CD processes, support software builds and CI/CD of the development
- A strong understanding of Azure iPaaS which include integration services like Azure API Management, Service Bus, Event Hubs,
- Logic Apps, Azure Functions, Web API etc.
To streamline the interview process candidates that apply for this role and look to be a good match will be sent some testing to complete at home.
- .Net Code
- SQL Dev
- XML Dev
- Windows Server administration
- Infrastructure as code - Terraform, Cloudformation, Azure templates, etc
- Source Control - GitHub, Bitbucket
To submit your application, please apply online using the apply for this job button above, alternatively you can email email@example.com