Workforce Planning & Analytics Specialists
- Canberra, Australian Capital, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- KPMG Australia
- 22 Apr 18
See job description for details
- Help us bring innovation to the way we work and the way we support our clients
- Contribute to our nation's prosperity
- Tackle Australia's most interesting and challenging government problems
Our experienced team of People & Change Advisors work with Government and Commercial organisations to provide solutions and advice that hit the core of any organisation - People. As the world of work changes, we've seen an increased demand strategic workforce planning, and workforce analytics practitioners who seek to thrive in a collaborative and supportive culture. Optimally, candidates should have explicit experience in either of the following two areas:
- Strategic Workforce Planning - Business driven evidence based analysis to forecast the capacity and capability requirements of the future workforce to meet business outcomes over a typical 3-5 year business horizon. Use of both qualitative and quantitative methods to develop scenarios of business outcomes and corresponding long-term workforce plans, and/or
- Workforce Analytics - Use of advanced data analytics methods with workforce data to derive actionable insights to improve business performance. Ideally you have a strong understanding of descriptive, predictive and prescriptive analysis. Presenting valuable insights to inform workforce strategy and HR initiatives.
- Lead the day-to-day delivery of projects, working closely with colleagues from areas across the People and Change team as well as Management Consulting more broadly
- Manage a small team of consultants and/or facilitate client teams
- Provide specialist workforce planning advice and work closely with the client leads and team members to successfully deliver project outcomes
- Manage quality/risk issues and suggest solutions.
- Contribute to People & Change business development, including working with key account teams to scope opportunities or developing compelling and winning proposals that meet our clients' needs.
- Contribute to the development of methodologies, tools, thought leadership papers and to the People & Change practice more generally
- The ability to think inquisitively and work in ambiguity;
- Strong commercial and business acumen with a desire to grow in a fast paced working environment;
- Explicit experience working in, and advising on, workforce planning and analytics at a middle management level;
- Recent delivery and business development experience within a consulting environment or comparable experience from industry/government.
The KPMG Difference
Our people are focused on creating a diverse and dynamic environment that embraces and values differences. We value the variety of unique experiences, qualities and characteristics our people possess and we share and learn from each other.
We are proud to be consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and for our achievements in LGBT+ workplace inclusion.
Our commitment to 'Flexibility' allows our people to manage the changing demands of work, personal or family life. Explore the links below to hear our people share their experience @ KPMG:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGN0UlW4qSY&t Flexibility empowers wellbeing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIQ4NcSrtc0 Flexibility enables contribution to the community
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNUocj6_yV4&t Flexibility inspires technology & innovation
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0Jmb-D1QXU&t Flexibility supports family
Make KPMG the clear choice for your career and be Extraordinary !
Advertised: 19 Mar 2018 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: 25 May 2018 AUS Eastern Standard Time