See job description for details
Leading IT Canberra business seeking a highly interpersonal and engaging VIP and Deskside Support Officer! Your new company
This private sector business is a leading Canberra IT solutions provider. The core of their business is to provide their clients with industry leading customer service and technical advice. With offices in both Canberra and Brisbane, this business provides highly motivated and experienced individuals a place to grow their careers by nurturing and developing their skills. They are a team motivated by striving for constant improvement and excellence. Your new role
As a VIP Support Officer, you will understand the demands of the position, be a champion of our vision and values, support team members and deliver outstanding customer service to internal and external stakeholders. This role is expected to achieve project KPI's and provide ownership and accountability for our managed services with exceptional communication from start to finish. This role will require various levels of travel.
What you'll need to succeed
- Provide first point of contact for all VIP support calls and emails
- Assist VIP clients with support such as password re-sets, account lockouts, remote access issues, hardware and mobility break fix, configuration issues, IT troubleshooting, software installations, hardware installations and setup etc.
- Provide application, network and infrastructure support for VIP clients
- Deliver high quality and timely levels of service to clients by providing excellent customer service to VIP clients
- Collaborate and escalate level 3 issues to the Senior System Administrators, SME Specialists, Team Lead or Service Operations Manager
- Enter all ticket and time entries into the CRM database
- Provide reporting of VIP ticket and call volumes as well as patterning trends within the VIP client base
- Maintain CRM data and information to ensure all VIP clients and ticket information is up to date
The VIP Support Officer requires experience in IT Support, ideally in private enterprise, with qualifications in IT or equivalent.
What you'll get in return
- Tertiary level qualification, and
- Previous experience in an IT support position
- Windows support and troubleshooting experience - Windows 7- 10
- Networking fundamentals knowledge, CCNA or equivalent knowledge preferred
- Windows Server management (2008 to 2016)
- MS Active Directory/Exchange/SQL
- Experience providing on-site technical support both reactive and scheduled
- Excellent communication, time management and organisation
- Ability to adapt to a fast paced, changing priorities and technology environment
What you need to do now
- Permanent Opportunity
- Learning and Development
- Gym Membership
- Free parking
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Hayley now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Hayley Bennett on 02 6257 9802 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508