See job description for details
This contracting role is a great opportunity for a Test Analyst with a few years experience to expand further. Your new role
As Test Analyst, you will:
What you'll need to succeed
- Design, implement and monitor manual, automated, test cases.
- Conduct testing at all levels, throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Work with the development team to identified defects during testing.
- Liaising with the Business Analyst and Subject Matter Experts to better understand the product scope, requirements and dependencies for testing.
- Conduct troubleshooting and debugging of code, fining the root cause of issues, providing detailed information to the Development Team.
- Creating and maintaining test product documentation.
In order to be successful in this role, applicants will need to:
What you'll get in return
- Strong prior Test analyst experience, with ISTQB certification is desirable
- Strong knowledge of Software Quality Management, methodologies and best practices.
- Experience using an automated test framework and tools for software testing.
- Knowledge and experience using Azure DevOps, or Siebel, or SOAPUI
- Ability to obtain a national police check
- Hold Baseline clearance or above
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
On offer to the successful candidate is
What you need to do now
- An ASAP start, with an initial 6 month contract,
- There are extension options available, pending agency and client sign off and resources at the discretion of the client
- A challenging and diverse work environment, with the opportunity to expand on your current knowledge
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Ginger Marginson now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508