See job description for details
Established and leading bank that is 100% customer-owned and known for its strong workplace culture. Your new company
This well established and leading bank is 100% customer-owned. With branches across the ACT and NSW they provides a range of financial and banking products and services to retail and small business customers. Their mission is to provide their members with competitive financial services and products and to support the local communities. Your new role
Our client is looking for a branch Team Leader that will be responsible for supporting member interactions through the management of a small team of Personal Bankers. You will also assist with:
What you'll need to succeed
- members transactional support and lending enquiries;
- leading and guiding the team to deliver an efficient and professional sales approach;,
- provide training to staff on processes and procedures;
- seeking new opportunities by engaging with members.
As a Team Leader you will need to demonstrate:;
What you'll get in return
- previous Banking or Finance experience (FSRA Accreditation Tier 2);
- an extensive customer service background;
- leadership skills including the capability to coach and mentor, and
- the ability to work to deadlines.
Available to the right applicant is an opportunity to join a bank with a culture that acknowledges staff are an integral part of achieving their goals and actively invest in, develops and empowers its people to assist members with their financial needs. The Senior Personal Banker is a fulltime position with a competitive salary and numerous employee benefits. What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508