- Canberra, Australian Capital, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- KPMG Australia
- 22 Feb 18
See job description for details
- Got big plans for your career? Ours are even bigger!
- Be part of a highly successful and growing team
- Canberra based, permanent positions
What we need from you:
- 3 years or more work experience
- Strong analytical and research skills
- A passion for solving complex business problems
- An understanding of government
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- An ability to build lasting client relationships
- Drive and resilience
- A challenging and supportive working environment, with a friendly and talented team that is focused on making a difference;
- Ongoing learning and career development opportunities, including global secondments.
- The ability to collaborate and link across borders and globally with sector and technical experts in all parts of our business;
- The ability to be involved in KPMG's support of numerous organisations in the areas of education, social inclusion and health including our Reconciliation Action Plan and Global Green Initiative; and
- A culture focused on agile, collaborative working environments supported by cutting edge technology and virtual systems.
Visit https://kpmg.dc2.pageuppeople.com/v5.3/provider/manageJobs/www.kpmg.com.au www.kpmg.com.au if you want to know more.
Go Beyond The Obvious.
Advertised: 23 Jan 2018 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: 23 Feb 2018 AUS Eastern Daylight Time