Regional Sales Director | Public Sector | Canberra
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts. Job Category
Sales Job Details
Due to the continued growth of our Public Sector enterprise team we are now seeking a proven sales leader to manage a sales team of Account Executives managing Enterprise Accounts in Canberra focussing on our Federal Government space. This role reports into the Regional Vice President, Enterprise Sales for Public Sector, who is responsible for the growth of a range of industry sectors in Australia and New Zealand.
To be based in Canberra, this is a role for someone who can see the value of cloud computing and who has a proven track record of direct sales and sales management success in software or technology across a variety of verticals. What's in it for you?
This is a high growth opportunity working with our Enterprise Business Unit that will see you at the forefront of new technology on the market leading Salesforce Platform. With a business culture that has the customer's interests at the core of everything we do, Salesforce will set you up for success by providing a comprehensive induction and onboarding to the business, including a week long bootcamp in San Francisco. Responsibilities:
- Driving the go to market strategy for the Australian Public Sector market across Canberra to achieve high levels of both revenue growth and customer success.
- Manage a team of Account Executives responsible for enterprise accounts within the Public Sector business.
- Accurately manage the sales forecasting process for the assigned territory.
- Driving the direction and coaching the team to achieve/exceed their annual sales quotas by thoroughly qualifying all leads & sales opportunities and to leverage business from new & established relationships.
- Partner closely with the Salesforce teams and contribute positively across the functions.
- Assist the Account Managers to drive strategic initiatives into the targeted communications accounts.
- To strategize, negotiate & close business.
- At least 5 years in a direct sales management role.
- Consistent over-achievement of quota, revenue goals, and delivering revenue growth.
- Experience in application software sales to enterprise customers.
- Demonstrable experience in building successful sales teams.
- Knowledge of the IT industry and ideally the cloud ecosystem.
- Strong commercial skills and experience.
Benefits & perks:
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent years of experience
- Background working in the cloud computing arena
- Experience in enterprise software sales, with a strong preference for business applications experience.
We have a public-facing website https://www.getsalesforcebenefits.com/apac that explains our various benefits, including wellbeing reimbursement, generous parental leave, adoption assistance, fertility benefits, and more. Visit for the full breakdown! Please apply online directly, any questions please contact Yas Priatna on email@example.com. Accommodations -
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form. Posting Statement
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.