Project and Program Management Specialists
- Canberra, Australian Capital, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- KPMG Australia
- 25 Apr 18
See job description for details
- Strategically partner on significant government reform/ transformations
- Tackle Australia's most interesting and challenging government problems
- Immerse yourself in our inclusive, diverse and supportive culture
At KPMG you will consult across a broad range of client projects including, but not limited to, Digital Transformation, Organisational Change, Major Capital Works, Capability Development, Engineering, ERP and Cyber Security.
You will work proactively to:
- Apply your project management experience to initiate and deliver projects with our Federal Government clients using tailored project management methodologies.
- Support KPMG Project Management Office teams ensuring that project planning, execution, dependencies and controls are properly integrated in large and complex transformation projects.
- Demonstrated ability to apply structured thinking and analysis techniques to complex and ambiguous problems.
- Certification in Project Management Methodologies such as PRINCE2, AGILE, PMBOK, MSP.
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills.
- Background in one or more of the following disciplines:
- Project Schedule Management & Analysis
- Risk & Issue Management
- Resource Planning & Management
- Benefits Management
- Quality Management
- IT Service Management / Transition
Supporting your experience tertiary qualifications in a related discipline are highly advantageous. You should also be an Australian Citizen or have the ability to obtain a government security clearance.
The KPMG Difference
Our people are focused on creating a diverse and dynamic environment that embraces and values differences. We value the variety of unique experiences, qualities and characteristics our people possess and we share and learn from each other.
We are proud to be consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and for our achievements in LGBT+ workplace inclusion.
Our commitment to 'Flexibility' allows our people to manage the changing demands of work, personal or family life. Explore the links below to hear our people share their experience @ KPMG:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGN0UlW4qSY&t Flexibility empowers wellbeing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIQ4NcSrtc0 Flexibility enables contribution to the community
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNUocj6_yV4&t Flexibility inspires technology & innovation
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0Jmb-D1QXU&t Flexibility supports family
Make KPMG the clear choice for your career and be Extraordinary !
Advertised: 19 Mar 2018 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: 25 May 2018 AUS Eastern Standard Time