Procurement, Sourcing and Commercial Advisory Specialists
- Canberra, Australian Capital, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- KPMG Australia
- 25 Apr 18
See job description for details
- Work side-by-side with Government clients, helping them to maximise the value of every public dollar spent;
- Be part of integrated, multi-disciplinary teams working on diverse programs across the Federal Government and Defence spectrum;
- Grow and succeed with the support of a team of experienced procurement, sourcing, contract management and commercial professionals.
Our procurement and sourcing advisory team in Canberra is collaborative, motivated and well-established. Comprising a variety of backgrounds and skillsets, our procurement and sourcing specialists are united by their passion to support Government in acquiring capability and delivering outcomes in the most effective and efficient way.
We believe diversity of thought, background and unique experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are looking for people with a passion for and / or experience in the following areas:
- Procurement, commercial advisory and contract management;
- Experience in supplier selection and/or supplier governance
- Supporting projects through commercial negotiations, issues or disputes;
- Undertaking financial analysis and/or developing cost models related to procurement activity;
- Building trust and credibility with clients through developing a commercial and strategic mindset;
- Ability to connect with diverse groups of people and develop strong relationships; and
- Using written and verbal communication skills in an effective and compelling way.
The KPMG Difference
Our people are focused on creating a diverse and dynamic environment that embraces and values differences. We value the variety of unique experiences, qualities and characteristics our people possess and we share and learn from each other.
We are proud to be consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and for our achievements in LGBT+ workplace inclusion.
Our commitment to 'Flexibility' allows our people to manage the changing demands of work, personal or family life. Explore the links below to hear our people share their experience @ KPMG:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGN0UlW4qSY&t Flexibility empowers wellbeing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIQ4NcSrtc0 Flexibility enables contribution to the community
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNUocj6_yV4&t Flexibility inspires technology & innovation
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0Jmb-D1QXU&t Flexibility supports family
Make KPMG the clear choice for your career and be Extraordinary !
Advertised: 19 Mar 2018 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: 25 May 2018 AUS Eastern Standard Time