FIRST PEOPLE Recruitment Solutions (FPRS) are recruiting for multiple positions to join them to work in the the Australian Infrastructure Financing Facility for the Pacific (AIFFP) AIFFP team. Please note: The first recruitment round has finished for these roles, but our client may revisit future opportunities based on their business requirements. Any applications will be filed, and contact will be initiated based on that requirement.
- Full time contracts until 30 June 2026 with the possibility of extensions
- Canberra based but other locations considered with the understanding there will be a requirement to work in the AIFFP offices in Canberra as required (travel expenses paid)
- Travel to the Pacific forms part of the requirement of the roles
- Open to Australia citizens only
The AIFFP partners with governments and private sector in the Pacific and Timor-Leste, to provide grant and loan financing for high quality, transformational energy, water, transport, telecommunications and other infrastructure.
If successful, full-time employment will be with FPRS for the term of the contract.
Highly competitive full-time salaries and benefits on offer.
ABOUT the ROLE
This role is integral to shaping and delivering the AIFFP’s agenda by supporting the quality preparation and implementation of loan and grant based investments and supporting the investment lifecycle.
Working collaboratively supporting the AIFFP Team, the role also provides technical support to the broader team.
OVERVIEW OF RESPONSIBILITIES (including but not limited to)
- Draft investment and implementation documents, complying with relevant processes.
- Provide support on specific transactions, drawing on technical skills (in ICT, transport, energy or water sectors combined with experience in project finance) to identify and assess quality infrastructure projects considering development, strategic and financial factors.
- Contribute to due diligence on the counterparties (sponsor, EPC, proposed financing partners, major off takers) and all associated contract/ agreements.
- Support the management of complex investments for successful implementation, with partners, of agreed investments (may include more than one), engaging closely with diplomatic mission on all monitoring activities to ensure quality implementation meeting local content and gender equity and social inclusion targets as well as requirements for social and environmental safeguards.
- Draft all contracts and associated procurement.
- Demonstrated knowledge in the infrastructure sector, preferably in the Pacific and Timor-Leste.
- Demonstrated understanding of infrastructure finance, particularly sovereign lending
- Demonstrated capacity to provide technical expertise working effectively with a broad range of stakeholders, including junior and senior staff, project and key political partners.
Please contact Bryan Creith for a confidential discussion on 0417 211 606 or at email@example.com for further information, application process and the comprehensive Role Description(s).
Applications close Sunday 5th November 2023.
FIRST PEOPLE Recruitment Solutions is a recruitment agency providing temporary assignments, fixed term contracts and permanent recruitment solutions to Government and Corporate Australia.