Government Advisory - Manager
- Flexible work arrangements - work in a way that suits you best
- Mentoring and development programs - receive support and coaching to progress your career
- Join a growing Advisory function with primary focus on Federal Government clients
Our team of financial advisors and accountants based in Canberra is growing more than ever as our Federal Government clients' recognise our talent and the impact that we make - that's why we need you. About the team
In Government Advisory, we are specialists in finance function transformation, accounting change, financial management, transaction accounting advice, specialised finance outsourcing and Federal Government budget management matters.
We help clients make their finance functions more efficient and effective, make better business decisions and navigate the complexities of accounting issues. Join a growing team in Canberra and you will be managing teams and projects in areas such as financial and management reporting, finance transformation, regulatory compliance and accounting advice. You'll collaborate with specialists across the firm to bring the best solutions to the public and private sectors. Enough about us, let's talk about you.
We're looking for candidates with a combination of the following:
- Qualifications in an accounting/finance degree and/or CA/CPA qualification or equivalent
- Between 5 - 8 years of experience in finance, accounting, external audit or a related field
- Government experience within an accounting function would be highly desirable
- Strong technical accounting skills
- Experience leading teams and managing complex projects
- Well-developed relationship management skills
- Excellent collaborative skills, precision thinking and a dedicated work ethic
- Australian citizenship and/or Federal Government security clearance is a requirement of many of our client engagements
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. We value difference, and embrace people with diverse backgrounds and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in different ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated. Next Steps
Sound exactly like the sort of role for you? Apply now!
If you've got any questions or wish to have a confidential conversation about this role, contact Narinder Dhanoa from our Talent Acquisition team.
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent & exceptional Deloitte experience globally
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent & exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu is the DTTL member firm in Australia ("Deloitte Australia"). "Deloitte" is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, tax and related services to select clients.
Requisition code: AUEXP169353