Your new company
The Finance, Commercial & Legal team is responsible for the integrity of the financial system. In doing so, staff will respect others, co-operate and assist whenever possible in order to pursue the aims of the Business Plan. Your new role
• Work with the Finance Officer - Accounts Payable to ensure that all AP processes are completed efficiently and as accurately as possible.
• Ensure payments to Vendors either by EFT or Cheque are paid within the time frames as set by company policy and the Finance Manager.
• Build strong relationships with vendors and internal stakeholders by promptly and efficiently responding to queries. Accurately reconcile vendor statements to ensure all invoices are processed;
• As directed complete the end of month reconciliation between the general ledger and the AP aged trial balance.
• Assist with the monthly processing of corporate credit card expenditure for all entities.
Accounts Receivable (Back-up)
• Provide backup to the Finance Officer - Accounts Receivable
o Produce daily Advam (banking transactional data) reports for car parking receipts and process accordingly in AR sub-ledger, along with processing any related refunds;
o Regularly reconcile customer accounts and work with the Commercial & Legal Senior Administrators to follow up on overdue accounts;
o Report monthly to management on status of outstanding debts;
o Monthly reconciliation of AR sub-ledgers to general ledgers for all entities along with reconciliation of inter-company balances in the AP and AR sub-ledgers;
o Daily imports and exports between Sage (accounting system) and CMS (property system);
o Download daily bank statements;
o Monthly reconciliation between Sage and CMS for all entities; What you'll need to succeed
The successful candidate will be required to have excellent written and oral communication skills, good organizational skills, be a team player, demonstrate strong initiative, have great presentation and image and provide an outstanding delivery of service. What you'll get in return
A great salary package, awesome company to work for at a great location and an opportunity to develop your career. What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508