Communications, Change, Org Design & HR Optimisation Specialists
- Canberra, Australian Capital, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- KPMG Australia
- 21 Apr 18
See job description for details
- Help us bring innovation to the way we work and the way we support our clients
- Contribute to our nation's prosperity
- Tackle Australia's most interesting and challenging government problems
Our experienced team of People & Change Advisors work with Government and Commercial organisations to provide solutions and advice that hit the core of any organisation - People. We provide support and guidance on Change Management Strategies, Communications Management, Public Relations, Stakeholder Engagement, Leadership Capability Development, Culture Change & Workforce Planning and Analytics, HR Optimisation and Orginisational Design.
As an Advisor in our People & Change team you'll have the opportunity to work across a number of different opportunities and projects; utilising your knowledge and experience to provide strategic advice and support.
We believe diversity of thought, background and unique experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are looking for people with a passion for and / or experience in the following areas:
- Understanding of social media channels in relation to communication planning and strategy, as well as an ability to manage media issues.
- Have developed digital or online content
- Clearly demonstrated stakeholder engagement skills with an understanding the political environment and superior diplomacy skills.
- Been a member of a team or managed a team that has provided end to end support of a project.
- Experience in facilitation.
- Experience in workforce analysis and planning
- Understanding of Change Models, Frameworks & Theories
- Change Leadership Planning
The KPMG Difference
Our people are focused on creating a diverse and dynamic environment that embraces and values differences. We value the variety of unique experiences, qualities and characteristics our people possess and we share and learn from each other.
We are proud to be consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and for our achievements in LGBT+ workplace inclusion.
Our commitment to 'Flexibility' allows our people to manage the changing demands of work, personal or family life. Explore the links below to hear our people share their experience @ KPMG:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGN0UlW4qSY&t Flexibility empowers wellbeing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIQ4NcSrtc0 Flexibility enables contribution to the community
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNUocj6_yV4&t Flexibility inspires technology & innovation
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0Jmb-D1QXU&t Flexibility supports family
Make KPMG the clear choice for your career and be Extraordinary !
Advertised: 19 Mar 2018 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: 25 May 2018 AUS Eastern Standard Time