See job description for details
Work in a CX Team focused on making it easier for consumers to have access and control over their data Your new company
- Work in an Australian central policy agency with offices based in Canberra, Victoria, Queensland and New South Wales
- This agency is focused on providing sound analysis and authoritative policy advice on important issues affecting Australia.
Your new role
- Your role will help consumers have more control over their data, and make it easier and safer to access their information.
- Work in a flexible environment, with a 4 day work week, and 100% WFH arrangements. If you prefer to work in an office, you can join the team from with Canberra, Victoria, Queensland or New South Wales.
- Work in a Customer Experience (CX) Team to collectively research, consult on, design, develop and publish industry grade CX artefacts.
What you'll need to succeed
- Primary areas of focus include research planning, concept and usability testing, and research artefact creation
- Will will be an experienced researcher, ideally following a human-centred design or design thinking approach
- You will be able to collect and analyse qualitative data, to inform the design, iteration, refinement, and testing of requirements, concepts and prototypes
What you'll get in return
- You will have worked to the WCAG standards, and have experience testing and/or informing accessible designs
- You'll work in a creative culture, with an emphasis on trying new things and giving everything a go, creating amazing experiences for users, and be surrounded by like-minded people.
What you need to do now
- As a Hays contractor, you will also receive an attractive hourly rate + super, as well as ongoing support and feedback from your Hays consultant
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email Lillee at email@example.com.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508